EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

New video has been updated to the thread. Thanks to Choroy!

As usual, she looks pretty darn hot and the creampie was pretty good. However, a bit less passionate compared to the video we saw of her with the same bull. Neither did she interact much with her hubby, compared to her other videos, except in the very beginning of it. I guess, this was the first video she made with Darren Blaze, so she had a better chemistry with him in her second video with him.

My personal rating: 7.5/10.

New video has been updated to the thread. Thanks to Choroy!

As usual, she looks pretty darn hot and the creampie was pretty good. However, a bit less passionate compared to the video we saw of her with the same bull. Neither did she interact much with her hubby, compared to her other videos, except in the very beginning of it. I guess, this was the first video she made with Darren Blaze, so she had a better chemistry with him in her second video with him.

My personal rating: 7.5/10.
OMFG, this girl is getting hotter every day. without a doubt she is the queen currently:cumsby:

I think these videos were recorded a long time ago, because there is one video where she is wearing a cowboy hat and the tattoo on her arm is updated and bigger, in the other videos they are not. It's the only video that doesn't show the face.

Did you notice the moment when he wanted to RIMMING the bull? I think she wanted to but the boy didn't allow it/give in. Soon we will see her sucking the ass of the bull on duty:hyperz:

I think these videos were recorded a long time ago, because there is one video where she is wearing a cowboy hat and the tattoo on her arm is updated and bigger, in the other videos they are not. It's the only video that doesn't show the face.
Actually its a tattoo sticker in order to cover the real one(same intention as the mask), u can tell the difference base on the reflection
←sticker →real
1de6dfdc0c4deb233.jpg 212827eae55648803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom