EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

That also seems to be the case with Heidi-Jo-Fit, aka ModernGomorrah. Since she blew up her hips & ass with implants, I've always been wondering when she's gonna take her fave BBC's backdoor. But a trailer from one of her recent vids set me straight. It's the husband who'll get one of her bulls up his ass first. And probably exclusively, rather than her.
Dammit.
Heidi fit used to be one of my fav before she got that boob job but her content was pretty repeating :PeepoBlanket:

That‘s how they build the cuck fantasy context like other content creators, if u watch their twitch streams, u'll find zero couple chemistry, more like colleagues
Lol She used to be my top fav before she got those balloons it looks pretty wack her boobs was pretty perfect for her body :peepoShrug:

Iniziano pulendole. Dando loro un bacio bianco. Mettendosi sotto quando sono a pecorina. Poi si lasciano inchiodare con i dildo. Poi succhiano il cazzo del toro e alla fine finiscono per essere penetrati. Tutti i cornuti finiscono uguali. I grandi esempi. Il marito di missvps, heidiófit, hotwife jenny, thefunmilf, neversatisfiedxo e il marito di countryH stanno facendo la stessa cosa. Non sto dicendo che sia un bene o un male, ma questa è la realtà oggi.
This is lifestyle fashion, many like it. Not to me.

That also seems to be the case with Heidi-Jo-Fit, aka ModernGomorrah. Since she blew up her hips & ass with implants, I've always been wondering when she's gonna take her fave BBC's backdoor. But a trailer from one of her recent vids set me straight. It's the husband who'll get one of her bulls up his ass first. And probably exclusively, rather than her.
Dammit.
link please

Dei uma olhada no perfil dela no Twitter e não me lembro de ter visto nenhum vídeo dela fazendo sexo anal com o marido. Mas se parecer muito apertado (virginal)... o primeiro conteúdo anal será maravilhoso:hiperz::cumsby:
You can write that the bull will be the first to eat and that she will debut her ass. I can't believe her weak husband has already eaten.

I really don't know what happened to the video, I was looking for it in the first posts of the main topic and it's not there. Apparently they deleted it... it was with this bull with a white mask

1000003532faef86f1a1417fcc.md.jpg
Vids...

I see that there are concerns that her husband might turn out to be bi and get more involved with the bull. Yes, that's very likely to happen, he ate her pussy seconds after the bull fucked her, so that's good for a start. Let's hope he'll start eating creampies and sucking BBCs like MISSVSP's cuck husband. After all, that's what cuck content is about.

I see that there are concerns that her husband might turn out to be bi and get more involved with the bull. Yes, that's very likely to happen, he ate her pussy seconds after the bull fucked her, so that's good for a start. Let's hope he'll start eating creampies and sucking BBCs like MISSVSP's cuck husband. After all, that's what cuck content is about.
I agree with what you say and what others have said, sooner or later the husband will do that

Back
Top Bottom