EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

It will really be kinky if she does so. Will be kinkier if she has a discussion with her husband about it prior to her rimming the bull. Kinkiest, if the husband has to share a kiss with her afterwards! :P
That's what I meant, and he's such a cuck that he'll have no problem...if he can clean up a creampie, he'll have no problem kissing her after she sucks the bull's ass.

She is the best, I also liked those types of vlog videos of what she does in her private life, the first time I have seen a hotwife do things like that
Country hotwife is surely one of the best hotwives and looking at their content it seems they did the research very well, who do you think are the other hotwifes competing with her at the moment?

Country hotwife is surely one of the best hotwives and looking at their content it seems they did the research very well, who do you think are the other hotwifes competing with her at the moment?
I think that would be a matter of individual taste, but here are the ones that I think are the best (hotwifes) my Top . if you ask me about the ones that don't cover their face, there aren't any that are at the CH level

Back
Top Bottom