EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

She was supposed to have a play date Saturday night but had to cancel cuz she’s sick. She literally tells you everything on her VIP page. She even post pictures and videos of her everyday life. Just curious, who else besides me is actually sub to her VIP page?
I thought the closest thing to her posts about her private life was Instagram, which posts pictures of her working on the ranch and stuff like that

Has anyone asked her why she started this. How it started and how the husband feels about this.
No offense are you new to this hotwife stuff? I mean her husband is the one recording stuff and he is literally a cuck now so what you think how does he feel lol! Sometimes I feel like her husband is enjoying that shit more than his wife :WeirdChamp:

No offense are you new to this hotwife stuff? I mean her husband is the one recording stuff and he is literally a cuck now so what you think how does he feel lol! Sometimes I feel like her husband is enjoying that shit more than his wife :WeirdChamp:
It may be what you say, I also sometimes think that husbands enjoy it more... just with the fact that they are the ones who introduce this topic to their wives. But in this case I think they both enjoy it and just by looking at countryhotwife you can tell that she is the typical girl who likes to fuck and fuck. In a % I would give 45% to him and 55% to her, she is very whore

It may be what you say, I also sometimes think that husbands enjoy it more... just with the fact that they are the ones who introduce this topic to their wives. But in this case I think they both enjoy it and just by looking at countryhotwife you can tell that she is the typical girl who likes to fuck and fuck. In a % I would give 45% to him and 55% to her, she is very whore
I mean not necessarily even the wife's are into this shit and some of them probably introduce this idea of cuckholding or getting fked by black dude to their husband and I think most of them do it bcz of money and taking BBC it's just a trendy thing now. Countryhotwife looks kinda passionate whenever she shoots a scene I really wish she starts working out otherwise that body will get shredded in couple of years

I mean not necessarily even the wife's are into this shit and some of them probably introduce this idea of cuckholding or getting fked by black dude to their husband and I think most of them do it bcz of money and taking BBC it's just a trendy thing now. Countryhotwife looks kinda passionate whenever she shoots a scene I really wish she starts working out otherwise that body will get shredded in couple of years

100000371970535b59172572f7.md.jpg 1000003720a0aa4ad1b701f8e6.md.jpg 1000003721653ca65ab537b592.md.jpg 100000372218781b11c9786b94.md.jpg 10000037239c8b28fc4d8405c2.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom