Simp Chat Corinna Kopf Discussion Thread

J3frman98

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
what you are talking about, of course he fucked her couple times, and he said on stream that he had a threesome with corinna and another girl!
this bitch is the luckiest person everrr, he live with her in same fucking house, take all the onlyfans pictures, like itā€™s somthing normal! šŸ¤¢
fuck my life

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Corinna did what a close female friend of mine did in high school with all my male friends:

she took AirCoolā€˜s virginity (theyā€™ve publicly talked about this on streams & podcasts before) and then continued to fuck a few times but then continued to stay just friends.

Anyone who has seen Corinna and AirCool interact with each other in the past year knows and has seen how sibling-like they nowadays interact with each other.

Heā€˜s her roommate and male best friend. I know this is something some guys cant conprehend.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Unless he has drastically changed his feelings and views, absolutely not. Dude has rejected her for years and cherishs her friendship more (She stayed absolutely loyal to him during his big recent controversies and getting "canceled").

I want to add that Corinna has always been a girl that seemed to prefer hanging out with guys/male groups over girl groups. When she came to LA, she literally lived with three guys in the same apartment (and Iā€™m not sure if she actually hooked up with Alex Ernst and Dom during that time, definitely not David).

I find it hilarious how people insist on AirCool and her fucking, just because the dude gets his dick dry humped/rammed by her ass (kind of uncomfortably if you ask me, itā€˜s not likes she gently grinding on him but each to his own).

Iā€˜ve posted it before but hereā€˜s her Podcast episode on Logan Paulā€™s podcast (they actually hooked up with each other and even talk about her blowjob skills and dating on this episode):

Last edited: