EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Corinna Kopf Discussion Thread

Look at it this way...her monthly income has dropped ~70% between June '21 and Feb '22...not even a year. The question is how much further does it need to dip before she gets desperate.

Hold strong my dudes, don't subscribe.

85sf7v49y0991.png

since other host is down.

I get where you're coming from and I really appreciate how good is her OF... BUT every customer has the right to complain about the content he's paying for, if people are upset about some post it's because she mislead them. "I'm going to do something crazy" type of posts is just straight up a lie when she's just doing what she was already doing.

Again, she's definitely one of my top 5 OF girls but she has no right to complain about shit she herself brought to her.
Who are ur top five

Look at it this way...her monthly income has dropped ~70% between June '21 and Feb '22...not even a year. The question is how much further does it need to dip before she gets desperate.

Hold strong my dudes, don't subscribe.
She doesn't need to get desperate lol. This whore is filthy rich and does not need OF income whatsoever.

She doesn't need to get desperate lol. This whore is filthy rich and does not need OF income whatsoever.

problem is she upped her whole living standards. Now she owns a huge ranch in Florida with tons of animals, some new cars, and hopefully she paid all her taxes.

she was rich before OF but not on that level with numerous expensive cars and flying private jets all the time.
prior OF, she lived in a regular (fairly expensive) apartment in LA.

but I guess even if she’d loose 65% of her current OF subscribers, she could afford her new life. (Making 250k per month instead of 600-900k$ )

problem is she upped her whole living standards. Now she owns a huge ranch in Florida with tons of animals, some new cars, and hopefully she paid all her taxes.

she was rich before OF but not on that level with numerous expensive cars and flying private jets all the time.
prior OF, she lived in a regular (fairly expensive) apartment in LA.

but I guess even if she’d loose 65% of her current OF subscribers, she could afford her new life. (Making 250k per month instead of 600-900k$ )
what a crazy numbers! 250k even 100k in a month!!!!! I’m crying my life

That would be true if she still had the small LA apartment she had in 2017 and was still commuting back and forth to her parents in Wisconsin. Her lifestyle now requires a huge income.

I don't know, all I know is I am keen to see her 🐱 - I think that's how she manages to retain so many subscribers too?
Funny thing is it works, look at all the previous and current top OF creators who only shows little to no tiddies and no cooch at all. Amouranth, PeachJars, JennaLynnMeowri, Jessica Nigri, STPeach, and in this case, Corinna. Belle Delphine did it once and the hype for her died when she started to go all out.

Point is these creators mastered the art of playing thirsty dudes on the palm of their hands and they know that whatever they post, ppl will paay for it regardless. Prolly the reason Belle ditched that gimmick was she was already set for the future when the bathwater craze started.

TL;DR incels, whales, simps = money, no matter the type of content

Belle Delphine did it once and the hype for her died when she started to go all out.

did it really dry out or did she just decide to not post anymore For whatever reasons ?

i feel like if she’d start to post more videos again she would still pull in big numbers again (and maybe even continuing posting hardcore content).

random but her skin is soooo clear even around her ass and pussy. i've never seen someone with such nice skin

Them German genes 😅 just kidding, I just hope she doesn’t do more cosmetic procedures or plastic surgery Cause I always thought she’s naturally beautiful enough and she had THE hot girl next door vibe back in

2016:

[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

And 2017:

corinna-kopf-iheartradio-music-festival-in-las-vegas-09-22-2017-0.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com%2Fdexerto-assets-production-cbbdf288%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F01%2F29220818%2FEpicNoodleTweet.jpg

https://twitter.com/anyuser/status/1222605743414624256

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom