Simp Chat Corinna Kopf Discussion Thread

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

what i Hate the most is that with every one of these videos she uses some awful filter (and heavy makeup) on her face. and then some video Filter as well. The videos just look terrible at the end. Her best ones are still the striptease she did. in the very beginning and showing her boobs in the car.

like seriously, I think it would already be great content if she’d do a 1-3 minutes long video where shes just fully nude (can hide her pussy if she needs to).

but then again…there are enough other scamming models like Hannah Palmer, Kelsey Clementine etc. that always tease and never show real stuff. Compared to them Corinna has already over-delivered. But her content has not become better in the past months.

With her always using these filters , I get the Impression that she still feels super Self-conscious / shy / uncomfortable (?) doing this NSFW content.

side note, she looks better in any David-Dobrik video than in her nsfw videos with the stupid (face)filters:

or I just go back to watching her bikini/clothing hauls on YouTube lol:

tehcatsmiaw

Camgirl Expert
Mar 10, 2022
seems like last night's wasn't unanimously loved :KEKWlaugh:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

hate to simp, but she's right. I was hopeful when she started her OF, but I never expected her to post half the shit she already has. ESPECIALLY since she never actually needed the OF money. more money is always nice, that's true, but there's a degree to everything, after a certain point. guess people are getting greedy and are assholes in her DMs, which is kinda sad. she's never lied in her captions, so people that bought last night's vid, knew exactly what they were getting and how long it was. if you're not happy with her content, you can just unsub. she doesn't seem like the type of person to cave to peer pressure, so being an asshole is probably not gonna solve anything, except get you blocked :KEKWlaugh:. she's most likely gonna post what she wants and how she wants to. and yes :peepoSimp: :peepoSimp: :peepoSimp: ( beating everyone to the punch :KEKWlaugh: )

B166-ER

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
I get where you're coming from and I really appreciate how good is her OF... BUT every customer has the right to complain about the content he's paying for, if people are upset about some post it's because she mislead them. "I'm going to do something crazy" type of posts is just straight up a lie when she's just doing what she was already doing.

Again, she's definitely one of my top 5 OF girls but she has no right to complain about shit she herself brought to her.