EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cockteasefiona | Mama Fiona | Fiona Costello | Goddess Fiona - Discussion Thread

The video was called "Completely CANDID Taboo Discussion". It was unscripted. It was genuine. Do you really think that Fiona isn't into AP and p-do stuff, and that she is just a brilliant actress? Even if that were the case, she has still made reprehensible shit.
AP isn't that bad. I wish people would see that.

Candid could have literally just been her fantasizes plus stuff she knew what people wanted to hear. A lot of people want to know if the people who do taboo vids are actually into taboo IRL. To some content creator they make taboo vids cuz they know it will sale.

AP isn't that bad. I wish people would see that.
I subscribe to the extremely controversial belief that indulging in sexual fantasies involving children in any capacity is inherently morally deplorable, no matter what.

260937.jpg

Guess we're just different, in that way.

I subscribe to the extremely controversial belief that indulging in sexual fantasies involving children in any capacity is inherently morally deplorable, no matter what.

260937.jpg

Guess we're just different, in that way.
Its play between two consenting adults. That literally what it is. Its the same thing that goes with any roleplay.

Its play between two consenting adults. That literally what it is. Its the same thing that goes with any roleplay.
I guess you didn't read my previous post.
sexual fantasies involving children
I couldn't care less if it's "play between consenting adults". It gives me, and the vast majority of people, a visceral reaction of contempt. For good reason. And I am against the proliferation of any sexual content featuring this kind of degeneracy.

Not in the United States, First Amendment protects anything short of actual children
That's not strictly true. If it crosses the border from offensive into obscene then she could be prosecuted for it. It's the difference between doing an AP video where it's insinuated that there's an age difference vs specifically stating this person is so-so years old.

That's not strictly true. If it crosses the border from offensive into obscene then she could be prosecuted for it. It's the difference between doing an AP video where it's insinuated that there's an age difference vs specifically stating this person is so-so years old.
That's where Fiona really fucked up. Other actresses, like Kelly Payne, insinuate an age difference but don't give an exact age. There are videos where Fiona pretends to f-ck five-year-olds.

That's where Fiona really fucked up. Other actresses, like Kelly Payne, insinuate an age difference but don't give an exact age. There are videos where Fiona pretends to f-ck five-year-olds.
Exactly. There’s a way to do AP that doesn’t feel icky or like actual CSAM. Kelly Payne does that. Amelia Liddell just bleeps it out, and you can imagine it’s whatever you want.

Fiona just fucked up

I completely agree that Fiona went way over the line and should have, at a bare minimum, had a ton of her videos pulled from various stores. But, how this whole thing went down doesn't sit right with me.

It's one thing to see something on a site that flagrantly violates the Terms of Service, report it, and move on with your day. It is a whole different animal to whip up what is effectively a digital lynch mob and try to drop a tactical nuke on someone's entire online presence by encouraging mass reporting. If this pattern of behavior gets normalized, the inevitable result will be a model whose content is far less questionable, much more of a borderline case, getting wiped off the face of the internet because she got into a personal beef with another model who isn't afraid to drum up the Reddit army.

I don't really want to argue for or against extreme AP stuff, but I admit that I'm very attracted to freaky women. There is a limit, like blood and violence, but even a scat performer can turn me on. I don't like scat at all, but a woman specializing in that makes me think she's up for a lot, which excites me. That kind of attraction applies to Fiona.

Kelly, Bettie Amelia und dozens of other "content creators" used Ap in their "careers".
I just counted eight creators (that I know of) currently in the top 100 on MV that made/make AP with numbers vids. Some of them have similar setups just like Fiona had, but don't seem to be as blatant about it. I also don't think any of them make anything as extreme she did.

That's not strictly true. If it crosses the border from offensive into obscene then she could be prosecuted for it.
I don't think this is true at all. AP stuff isn't new and isn't even that niche. r/GWA allowed it on their sub up until a few years ago. and people aren't regularly prosecuted for it in the US afaik.

I find the moral panic around AP just really tiresome. it's mostly people just loudly shouting over others and not really thinking through their own beliefs.

Ageplay stuff just gets people really riled up, everywhere. it's all "no kinkshaming" until someone does something that makes people feel uncomfortable. even people who make the stuff pseudonymously often get their accounts nuked and are forced to start over from scratch. kind of surprising she lasted as long as she did while using her main account, all things considered. Is her Twitter banned as well? someone should tell her to make a subscribestar account. I don't think you can post ageplay content directly on there, but it can be used to make an income while posting links to the content separately.
jail

I don't think this is true at all. AP stuff isn't new and isn't even that niche. r/GWA allowed it on their sub up until a few years ago. and people aren't regularly prosecuted for it in the US afaik.

I find the moral panic around AP just really tiresome. it's mostly people just loudly shouting over others and not really thinking through their own beliefs.
Not that I think she'll be prosecuted or anything, but the difference with GWA is that there's no real name or face associate to those posts. Fiona has her face attached to the videos. I watched one of the questionable videos and she shows a dick on screen that in the video, is supposed to be her young brother's (also mentioning the age of the 'brother").

Implying that the dick belongs to a minor and showing it in a video isn't a good look even if said dick actually belongs to someone of legal age.

the difference with GWA is that there's no real name or face associate to those posts. Fiona has her face attached to the videos. I watched one of the questionable videos and she shows a dick on screen that in the video, is supposed to be her young brother's (also mentioning the age of the 'brother").

Implying that the dick belongs to a minor and showing it in a video isn't a good look even if said dick actually belongs to someone of legal age.
I don't think her face and name being in the video changes much in the eyes of the law. if it's all just fantasy, it's not prosecutable. I know the video you're referring to, even I was surprised that she went that far. but my guess is, if someone genuinely wanted to take her to court over it (which would probably never happen), they'd have to prove the dick in the video actually belonged to a minor, when it was probably just her bf or husband or whatever she has.

Exactly. There’s a way to do AP that doesn’t feel icky or like actual CSAM. Kelly Payne does that. Amelia Liddell just bleeps it out, and you can imagine it’s whatever you want.

Fiona just fucked up
To be fair Amelia does sell versions without the bleeps I followed her since her chaturbate days and awhile back someone posted a bunkr of uncensored version of videos.

something similar happened years ago with CandieJewelz, poor girl, she even got death sentences. It's weird that some people on internet just decide to go against someone and don't realize it's all fiction, there's a lot of other girls that have done things like that and they don't get hunt on internet (Sydney Harwin, MissEllie, hell even EmaSecretLife, Penny Barber and Noelle Easton have done worst things than Fiona in videos and no one's going after them)

I feel bad. I love her content.

My preference is really close close-ups and dirty talk. Her latest ones were very extreme even for me, but her era just before that was perfect for what I like to watch. I wish more taboo creators were into missionary direction and closeups.

Back
Top Bottom