EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cockteasefiona | Mama Fiona | Fiona Costello | Goddess Fiona - Discussion Thread

She lost her own personal website too. It was hosted by godaddy so she violated their tos too.

It was a witch hunt. Other content creators and content consumers all contacted the various websites. MV. LF. OF. etc.
How do we know it was a coordinated effort did the content creators come out publicly or something?

Is there an up to date archive of the non AP stuff in the content thread? Incase this is the end of her career I wanna browse through the non ap stuff.
Most if not all of her stuff are all over the internet, the content thread should cover most of it but in better quality. My advice is if you find videos that you like, save it offline. This type of witch hunt could lead to a internet wide content purge. You can't delete everything from the internet but they can sure make it much much harder to find.

I think it was just this Reddit post that kicked it all off

And she’s just digging her own grave in the comments
Honestly she shouldn't have defended however it does look like the poster target them both since they both have worked together before. Reading it seems both are fiona and favorite mommy are gfs so perhaps a scorned lover idk but reading some of the comments I see a few content creators in there. Didn't Fiona have a MV takeover and was featured on the site at one point?
Most if not all of her stuff are all over the internet, the content thread should cover most of it but in better quality. My advice is if you find videos that you like, save it offline. This type of witch hunt could lead to a internet wide content purge. You can't delete everything from the internet but they can sure make it much much harder to find.
I will skim through the content thread and download and save what interests me if I haven't already. Id recommend anyone else do the same might be awhile before she can recover if she does.

The way she's presented the stuff, way over enthusiastically, with all the "fake" fantasy confession stuff, and then the defense on reddit. It doesn't feel like it's so easy to say she's NOT into it lol. She fucked up. 100%. Even if she's been targeted, there was too much to get her on tbh.

The way she's presented the stuff, way over enthusiastically, with all the "fake" fantasy confession stuff, and then the defense on reddit. It doesn't feel like it's so easy to say she's NOT into it lol. She fucked up. 100%. Even if she's been targeted, there was too much to get her on tbh.
Her enthusiasm for the cotent doesn't help her case but it does seem like she was target and due too the nature of the content its makes it easy since no platform will help her. Best case scenario she somehow drops that content and moves towards more tame and vanilla kinda like LittlePuck moving away from the niche kinks she did.

I think if she never started doing the creepy babydoll vids she'd probably still be around, at least on some platforms. I don't really think age mentions are that big of a deal, lots of big creators have done it and still do it. But when you start incorporating life like babies into your vids you're definitely crossing a very clear line.

Also I remember Miss Ellie came across Fiona's vids a few months ago and tweeted about how disgusted she was, so that could've starting things off bts but idk.

Is that actually her mom that she does sexual vids with?

office-space-lawrence-no-man-yzu2126gm3c405z5.gif

I think if she never started doing the creepy babydoll vids she'd probably still be around, at least on some platforms. I don't really think age mentions are that big of a deal, lots of big creators have done it and still do it. But when you start incorporating life like babies into your vids you're definitely crossing a very clear line.

Also I remember Miss Ellie came across Fiona's vids a few months ago and tweeted about how disgusted she was, so that could've starting things off bts but idk.
Agreed never watched anything like that. So I can't comment on that but a few times I did download videos and was like eh not for me and deleted them.

Can’t say I’m surprised at all, given how far she use to take things in her clips.

Although reading that Reddit thread it clearly seems like the original poster had it in for her with a vengeance and was waiting for the perfect moment to start this witch hunt.

What I don’t agree with is other content creators jumping on the bandwagon and mass reporting her content, it sets a dangerous precedent.

So they're like, a throuple with Fiona's husband? I thought it was purely a collab thing

Her actual reddit account was banned from commenting later in the reply chain she admits that this a a burner account and in the accounts post history has a legal advice post asking if ap is legal.

She goes on in other comments saying we are not related it was just a fantasy for the fans we started dating last year. Then they dogpile on Fiona and say she is Fiona's mom and that she is lying. Basically they are just looking for reasons too dump on fiona more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom