EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cockteasefiona | Mama Fiona | Fiona Costello | Goddess Fiona - Discussion Thread

Reposting my post from the content thread:
I'm not surprised that this is happening. When she started to do content with babies and content like the kiddie pool videos, I was turned off. I know we all have our kinks but that was too much for me to the point that I stopped watching her videos. Not wishing anything bad on Fiona but I'm not surprised that this is happening and she can't blame anyone but herself.

Also (might be a hot take), I was never a big fan of the videos with yourfavmommy. They were weird and I don't find yourfavmommy attractive.

Tbh I've always thought Fiona was really into taboo, but since she started collabing with yourfavmommy she kind of has gone into the deep end.
Agreed she was always taboo much like bettie then once her and Fav started collaborative vids I sorta skipped over them they were to deep in that area. I think the last Fiona vid I found interesting was the college dorm party one.

Her actual reddit account was banned from commenting later in the reply chain she admits that this a a burner account and in the accounts post history has a legal advice post asking if ap is legal.

She goes on in other comments saying we are not related it was just a fantasy for the fans we started dating last year. Then they dogpile on Fiona and say she is Fiona's mom and that she is lying. Basically they are just looking for reasons too dump on fiona more.
Oh they are in fact dating?

Honestly she shouldn't respond to it anymore, shes just digging into her grave deeper and deeper by doing so. Just make one statement and leave it at that. People on the internet feed on the attention you gave them, no matter whats the topic.

Last edited:
The whole thing is just a clusterfuck that she probably *should* have seen coming. The new “extreme” AP with the dolls and such was absolutely going to rub people the wrong way, and she wasn’t being discreet about it at all (almost the opposite).
The people going after her are definitely on a witch hunt and targeting her personally, but in a way I get it. People get incredibly protective about kiddy stuff (rightfully so) and it’s very easy to see how she could be promoting it.
And her posts and fighting with people in the comments are just going to make them feel like they’re doing the right thing and dig her hole even deeper.
TBH I don’t know if she can get out of his without a full rebrand and leaving her whole old persona behind.

Also if she’s using Fansly/MV to accept payment for content and not sending it on that platform then she’s just a fucking moron. That’s how the companies (MV/OF/ whatever) confirm what you’re selling is within the tos, how they work with CC companies…. It’s gotta be one of the fastest ways to get your account deleted and banned.

“if you’re selling drugs in your car, don’t give them a reason to pull you over”

Make absolutely no mistake - Fiona Costello is a p-dophile. In her video "Completely Candid Taboo Discussion", which was released several years ago, if I remember correctly, she explicitly states that if she were to have a son, she would sexually abuse him.

Video is on IF, if you want to see for yourself. Timestamp 7:50 where she starts talking about her AP fetish

This goes beyond "fantasy". This is an explicit admission of what she would do, if the injustice struck and she gave birth to a son.
The fact of the matter is that this is not a fetish that Fiona got from her new girlfriend. Rather, she's been a p-dophile for years, now.

Make absolutely no mistake - Fiona Costello is a p-dophile. In her video "Completely Candid Taboo Discussion", which was released several years ago, if I remember correctly, she explicitly states that if she were to have a son, she would sexually abuse him.

Video is on IF, if you want to see for yourself. Timestamp 7:50 where she starts talking about her AP fetish

This goes beyond "fantasy". This is an explicit admission of what she would do, if the injustice struck and she gave birth to a son.
The fact of the matter is that this is not a fetish that Fiona got from her new girlfriend. Rather, she's been a p-dophile for years, now.
Oh yeah I remember that video, man that one doesn't help her case AT ALL. I wonder if the redditor who reported her knows about that video, because that would pretty much nuke the comment section.

Last edited:
I think she knew what she was doing was morally questionable. On her personal website you couldn’t just buy a video and download it. You had to message her the title of the video and pay for it on telegram than she would send you the video. Why would you make someone go through some many hoops if your content is as she put it “just fantasy”

Well didn't know that. I avoid any video where she yapped I listen too alot of yappers as is.

Oh yeah I remember that video, man that one doesn't help her case AT ALL lmao. I wonder if the redditor who reported her knows about that video, because that would pretty much nuke the comment section.
Probably doesn't but by reading the comments her personal site had some very hardcore titles for the videos.

1. Confession video could not be real. More then likely isn't. 9 times out of 10 confession vids aren't really confession vids. They're just vids that the creator made. If they were Sydney H would be facing the same issues rn.

2. I think the people who buy those vids are males mostly wanting to do age play and want and older women to be there mother. I don't think its someone who is gonna go off doing something really wrong. I could be wrong tho.

It'll be interesting to see if that reddit group attempts to "purge" other extreme taboo creators now that there is blood in the water. There are plenty of big names that made/make morally questionable vids that could get people fired up. I'm sure there is a good handful that are pretty worried right now.

Fiona made a lot of dumb mistakes and likely deserved what she got, but I hope there isn't too much collateral damage from all this. Big groups of angry reddit losers can do a lot of damage when they put their minds to it.

It'll be interesting to see if that reddit group attempts to "purge" other extreme taboo creators now that there is blood in the water. There are plenty of big names that made/make morally questionable vids that could get people fired up. I'm sure there is a good handful that are pretty worried right now.

Fiona made a lot of dumb mistakes and likely deserved what she got, but I hope there isn't too much collateral damage from all this. Big groups of angry reddit losers can do a lot of damage when they put their minds to it.
Some of the content creators mention some mutuals followed and asked if they will go expose it on twitter they declined very quickly so could be just Fiona and Fav getting hit at the moment.

1. Confession video could not be real. More then likely isn't. 9 times out of 10 confession vids aren't really confession vids. They're just vids that the creator made. If they were Sydney H would be facing the same issues rn.

2. I think the people who buy those vids are males mostly wanting to do age play and want and older women to be there mother. I don't think its someone who is gonna go off doing something really wrong. I could be wrong tho.
I never took confession videos seriously tbh, I considered all of them fake, every single one of them. I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on the second point.

I think if she never started doing the creepy babydoll vids she'd probably still be around, at least on some platforms. I don't really think age mentions are that big of a deal, lots of big creators have done it and still do it. But when you start incorporating life like babies into your vids you're definitely crossing a very clear line.

Also I remember Miss Ellie came across Fiona's vids a few months ago and tweeted about how disgusted she was, so that could've starting things off bts but idk.
Miss Ellie AKA Ellie Shae has done probably the most vile things online from any MV creator lol. Including ageplay. I've seen her eating her own sh*t and smearing it all over herself. I still have nightmares from it hahaha. There was literally nothing she wouldn't do for cash. Now she's had kids and got more popular, she doesn't need to go those extremes - at least that I know now... She also scammed so many guys with competition custom deals - never completing them.

Let's not forget all these women are digital whores and if the money is right - they will do anything! The amount that do private customs in Many Vids for ageplay or ultra taboo clips are most of them, they just ask a higher price. The video is not checked if it's not public, so it can contain anything. That's the way big creators get away with still doing those clips. Only private customs for extreme taboo. Sometimes it gets leaked, much later after release. Mainly from trades or if a MV member makes a one off account, so not to get in trouble.

Last edited:

The video was called "Completely CANDID Taboo Discussion". It was unscripted. It was genuine. Do you really think that Fiona isn't into AP and p-do stuff, and that she is just a brilliant actress? Even if that were the case, she has still made reprehensible shit.

Back
Top Bottom