Simp Chat Claudsnation / asmrclaudy - Simp Chat

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Her Youtube is dwindling views at the moment. Lots of low effort. Patreon is crossing the 400s again but I doubt it'll spike back to the 500-600 range unless she really pushes the limit.

Obviously, her Vegan business is her main squeeze at the moment but still, if the majority of the bread comes from Youtube videos attracting her Patreon, then that'll eventually get lower and lower.

Stay tuned I guess, We'll just have to see how things go over time. As long as her Youtube or Patreon improves, I can care less, but if both get more mid, then...welp.

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
Lol, so on her Youtube, she claims she just got her monetization back. Looks like those spit painting videos got her trouble for awhile and dried up some views. She came out with a video again and she records it in a "below" angle with the cat walking in the background and a bird making chirp noises, imitating a ringtone or something. It was very very annoying and she didn't think to edit any of that stuff out. You can even hear when the cat vomits but she chose to leave that in the video.

Her production is lazy, Youtube and Patreon alike. If a video isn't good to record like, don't record it.

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
Lol. I had a feeling that video was way too fetishy for a lack of a better word for Youtube. I don't watch her Youtube stuff though, just heard that video was removed from this topic I believe.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh yeah, she's making a 6 figure salary alone from Patreon and that's when she wasn't in her peak. Looks like her Patreons are climbing back to the mid 400s again, so its still floating around the sub 600 range. Its like each month, there's just enough people that are making up for the previous people leaving. Still, Youtube monetization or not, her videos are sucking dick lately and if the Youtube views aren't enough to pull in the difference, then it'll just slope downward.

Her older material was so goated. I would dish out $$$ if she still did some of that but damn.

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
That's a weird shirt. She's worn it a few times. Weird in the fact that it almost basically shows everything, so I don't get why she's averse to full nudity. Eh, it's her life, just seems odd to me. Kinda wish she'd do a video with a focus on her stomach/midriff, lotion or something. She's got a nice balance of tone and softness. It'd be something different, and it'd still be pretty tame. I think she could totally do some more stuff with water as well, wet T-shirt type of things. She did videos somewhat like that sometimes. I do wonder how she decides "how far to go" as it were? I mean that white shirt is pretty close already.

Last edited:

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
The latest vids were mid compared to last weeks. Patreons are closing back to 500 again somehow. Where are all these folks coming from? I'm guessing kids got motivated by last weeks content and were like "Oh yeah, shits leveling up" and joined back while lurking the whole time. Still, its quite a comeback. Expect some mid stuff to be released for awhile again until we dip back in the 300s :/

At least she's shaking her butt more but she fucked it up in the latest video by going too close to the camera, lol.

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
She did express frustrations in her ramble video about not getting montetized on Youtube. Thing is, her videos are barely racking in big numbers anyway, unless the algorithm favors her like it did before. Moving expenses are high and she says she's finding a new place to live.

This is ironic cause her BF lives in the same apartment at the moment. Why she isn't moving with him if they were together for 2 years is odd to me. Financially, it doesn't make sense. She also talks about streaming again so, who knows. Her discord has been bone dead since she quit OF and twitch so maybe streamer might introduce that old life back in. I mean, she always was teetering on the same type of content, even after leaving OF, just with more clothes on.

Lastly, she got some fake profile on insta deleted which had the handle @asmrclaudy which she had help from her subs reporting on. Now she made another handle with a similar name (@asmr.claudy) and uploading shorts there, like on Tiktok. Basically, she's trying to improve her ASMR shit but idk if the hype has died.

Its funny cause she does't get any sponsors but a girl like ASMRGinger can get sponserships from RAID and Manscaped and she literally has her OF and Fansly links showing on the video.

This girl is very lucky to have high Patreons cause if it weren't for that, she wouldn't have the finances to do anything unless she held down a day job or her Vegan store is giving her an income.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

MightyKnight

Prominent Citizen
Mar 13, 2022
She doesn't have sponsors because her Normal ASMR is trash since she moved into that apartment, the sound is terrible. you can hear everything, and she doesn't use a dedicated mic with noise cancelation, because then she'll have to add/sync the audio from the mic to the video recorded with her phone, and that's too much work for her knowing how lazy she can be. That would not be a problem with a better setup with a proper cam were you can connect a dedicated mic, or at least if she put the effort on editing the videos like most ASMRtist do, even the new ones. But no, because she doesn't care about improving her stream. And the worse part is her Normal ASMR or at least the sound was good when she was in her parents house.

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
It was when she was back home. Oddly enough, she made all her OF content under her parent's roof. How weird. In her last video, she was back home at her parents and I can hear that parrot of theirs whistle over and over and over. She normally cuts that out. Also, we heard that cat of hers vomit in nice gurgling fashion. Aside from that, majority of her videos always contain audio of Chicago's finest blazing through the streets.

I live near NYC and even I don't hear the sirens THAT often from up high. She doesn't edit those out. In her last Patreon video you just hear sirens...Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...OVER AND OVER for like a good minute. Her normal ASMR is shit sadly and the views reflect that. Some of her fans are too brain dead to criticize and too busy writing 'te amo' posts.

I bet her BF can do better on ASMR. Have him make the ASMR and she can do the erotic shit.

MightyKnight

Prominent Citizen
Mar 13, 2022
No idea why she claims her videos were demonetized because of the spit painting videos, when other medium and big name ASMR channels do it, without problems. Like ASMR Glow for example, she has plenty of spit painting stuff and she doesn't claim being demonetized or something like that.

For example here's her latest video :

So for me it's just another excuse from her, trying to justify her channel losing big numbers of viewers and new subscribers. Without addressing the real issue and that's the trash audio from her videos, nobody wants to hear police sirens in the back or background noise being louder than the actual content, and the roleplaying sometimes it's cringe or awful.