Simp Chat Claudsnation / asmrclaudy - Simp Chat

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Its vaginal discharge. So yes, she needs to buy bleach for her whites or just replace the shorts if ruined. If you ever lived with a girlfriend and you did the laundry you'll realize that sometimes vaginal discharge just ruin underwear and clothes. The odd thing isn't the stain, but more why record in stained clothes.

Amishpowerxo

Casual
Oct 19, 2022
Its because she dont give a fuck, shes phoning it in for over a year now, cause dudes will lay it down, it has to be 40 + year old men who are alone or their wives wont fuck them no more, or young teens with their parents cards, because a mid age person just doesnt care for this bullshit. She cant even both to edit her shit, multiple takes are a foreign concept to some of these girls, Gina Carla being the next in line, both girls suck at lewd content, and as straight ASMR artists, they suck at both and live somewhere in the middle.
I dont care to rehash the amount of times ive heard claudy just fucking smack and throw her phone around and be like "oh sorry i droppped you" edit the video you lazy mutt

Amishpowerxo

Casual
Oct 19, 2022
Is it crazy to assume or expect maybe her boyfriend should help her film if hes gonna be like "yeah keep doing this", at least help in the production, just alone the absence of her constantly changing and readjusting with one hand, could you imagine the introduction of 1 new angle, oh my lord I've just tripled her productivity from the last 3 years in half a paragraph....

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The OGs who have been following her since OF won't care for any of this. It still bothers me that we don't have more leaks from her OF or even earlier streams were she was more flirty. Her Patreon started off promising and devolved and stuck in this weird place, where it is so obvious it is a cash grab. She doesn't care about lighting, or how she looks. If this was a job and I was her manager she is "quiet quitting" 😂🤣. I guarantee if she had a different income source she would close down her Patreon, but the money is too good for now. What helps her is that the world is so big and relatively she is small. So everday she gets new fans who get hooked for a couple of months. As long as that keeps happening, she is fine $$ wise and doesn't need to improve.

HiddenAce

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Cant say I fully agree Chucknorrisjokes1995, I'm not sure I know how she's keeping herself afloat. I don't know if it's a steady stream of new people. OR something That I see regularly, a fucking rich old guy shitting out money maintaining her. I say that because she's had other business projects that involve many people needed for it to succeed and have, as far as I know, failed. Like a search engine that shoots out only results for things that are vegan. I never heard her talk about it again, and she had asked for donations. Granted I havent been watching her vlogs lately.
It definitely keeping her loaded though, her bf is keeping her cucked, she moved to an apartment NEXT to him, huh? rent another entire apartment? she could have just stayed at her parents since they weren't moving in together. I smell old man cum honestly. I've witnessed this scenario often enough.

artofitall

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 22, 2023
She's too hot to be putting out content this trash. The only thing she's willing to takefoot off is her socks. All foot kings stand up, but I need a little more reason to DL. Not saying i want her to go full Ginger asmr cuz i got bored of her after a month but even if the asmr roleplay was hot but her recent stuff I just use to sleep.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
She does some I guess you could call some light vore stuff as well. Which apparently through her I've learned I'm at least somewhat into. Not the actually thought of eating another human, that's still real weird to me, but focus on the lips and tongue. But again that just draws more attention to her terrible camera auto focus issues. What's the point of focusing on her mouth if it's never in focus?

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmrlover3334

artofitall

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 22, 2023
She's one of those rise and grind girls, posts to youtube every other day. gotta respect it but shes probably doing it to boost her youtube so she wount need to have a patreon seeing that she doesn't put much effort into it. better camera angles would be nice im just hoping she can get some new clothes. how many gym fits does she need? $65 is a little too much for what shes giving

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
It's 65 if you want all the older videos as well, 30 if you just want the 8 monthly. Then just 5 bucks for 4 videos a month. I don't know how these prices go, but from just seeing comments, some of these creators will charge 100 bucks for a single video. So that at least seems better than most I guess? No real idea when it comes to pricing for this stuff. As much as I think she's real sexy, there's a reason I'm not a paying customer as it were. Bad lighting, and bad camera focusing issues can't be outdone by a great body, a pretty face and being a pretty competent to even good actor sometimes I guess.

I know what this website is called lol, but I have no interest in the whole one sided para social relationship thing. If I'm paying for a "product", I'd expect it to be up to standard. She's been late the last few months on getting her videos out as well I think.

Last edited:

MightyKnight

Prominent Citizen
Mar 13, 2022
You forgot the most important thing, the Audio since she is doing "ASMR", Sometimes you barely can hear her voice and that's one of the best qualities from her that sweet and beautiful voice. Sadly since most of her videos are recorded with her shitty phone mic, you can hear all the background noise.

Sure it's not a big thing on Patreon since ASMR is not that important there as the roleplay or flirty/suggestive stuff. But her YouTube channel Audio is utterly trash since she moved to that apartment. If she where serious about her "career" she can invest in better equipment like a good actual camera, some more in lights and dedicated audio inputs, but she is not doing that. It seems like she is doing it just as money grab while doing little effort.

Another thing is those side projects she is dragged into, like that vegan stuff store, that took almost half a year to launch after she announced it. It seems like a money pit, I mean sure it's her money and she can do anything she wants with it, but if she would had used that money from past failed projects in better equipment and also putting more effort from her part, she can be able to earn way more money.

HiddenAce

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Her prices dont seem bad, maybe a shitty thing to charge for past videos while I know the quality of them. That's sort of one of the appeals of patreon is that you get everything from the past as well. That pricing seems typical of what I see most that bothers me is that the cheaper videos on patreon lose quality while the more expensive options are what should be the average quality. That seems to be the case here too.
She's like a gina carla before she did nudes to me because her asmr would often have loud noises and poor quality audio, yet her fans would say her videos are amazing... are we listening to the same videos? Gina had so many where she blasts her bathtub being filled at full volume leaving me deaf for the following 5 minutes.
As time goes on she does look like shes putting less and less effort into these vdeos though, she doesnt even dress slutty anymore. I get the feeling she doesnt change her clothes most days, like she just wakes up in her basketball shorts and those are the same she goes to sleep in the next night.
I get being comfortable but for videos you are selling? She doesnt even tease or roleplay anymore, its just whatever situation shes in it always just jumps into finger sucking/licking. She even had a 3dio didnt she?
she doesnt even bother doing some ear licking like most asmr hos. It's like shes stuck in finger-sucking roleplay hell.

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Shes quiet quitting 😂. Wouldn't be surprised if she eventually just stopped it all together this year or early next. The good times are definitely past us. The content will stop before it improves. I used to get so many customs from her and then that stopped last year.

She is still going strong on that vegan marketplace it seems. She just posts alot on the business socials vs her personal. Im guessing that is going stronger or worth the extra investment.

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
It's interesting how much can change in just a few months. Back in October when I left my first comment I felt her videos were getting real good. But after that they've been going down again. December was real bad, worst lighting she'd ever had. I don't really feel she's been dressing that differently though.

Her stuff can be very mixed. Not great for a month or two, but then all of a sudden she'll have a video I really like. She still hasn't topped that video of her "cleaning" the shower though. But at the end of the day I feel I can't complain all that much, it's not like I'm a "customer".

Edit: Speaking of my example though, I do quite like her 2 most recent videos.

Last edited: