Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Reactions: Asmrlover3334

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's had that BF for a couple years now hasn't she? Or is this a new one? She's still had booty shorts, leggings and such recently. Personally I quite liked her last two videos. Guess I'll take super tight pants over more baggy shorts she sometimes wore. She does have nice thighs though, I'm not usually a leg type of guy, but she's got some nice tone in hers.

Last edited:

EggMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
She claimed her boyfriend was the reason she stopped doing OF years ago so it must be a new one lmao every time she gets more lame she blames her "boyfriend" interesting. She's so boring. 80% of her video could be put on youtube.

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her "official" statement (she posted on IG) was she stopped OF because of her mental health (she tried it and didnt like having that type of content out there) and that her bf was actually supportive of her OF and didn't care if she had one. She had mentioned on stream a couple of times that she has strict parents (she had a youtube vid where she pranked her mom with a fake tattoo, which is pretty benign, so most likely true). So I wouldn't be surprised that maybe her mom found out and that cause a bunch of stress that wasn't worth the money.

EggMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Fair...that's pretty weird to me then if all of a sudden he's putting restrictions on her but her content honestly isn't even worth caring about to me at this point lol if she's happy and making money then more power to her then

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
Interesting, thanks for the info. I admit I don't want to know too much after her personal life(I've seen enough of when people get way too attached to these people they don't really know, want none of that), that's her business really. Only thing I hope when it comes to her personally is the basic human empathy that's she's a nice person I suppose.

paxten.elion

Fan
Dec 23, 2022
All I know is, as of writing this, she is sitting on about 360 Patreons. In her hayday, she had 2k+ Patreons with higher priced tiers. She was making big bank back then and still was when she was averaging 500 patreons with an average tier of about $30.

Idk how her Youtube is making money other than basic ad revenue that is already on tight territory due to her getting some material taken down or demonitized. She lacks sponsorships compared to the other lewd asmrtist who get Manscaped sponsorships and Raid: legend shadows; so she's obviously not in that tier yet.

She barely streams on Twitch anymore. So I'm guessing her big focus is that vegan marketplace she's co-owner of. If that is the true long term goal of hers, to get out of the lewd game, then more power to her but it better be enough to pay the pills and pay for that Nice Chi-town apartment overlooking the city and her other girly tastes.

So, either the next wave of simpletons will keep the Patreon afloat or folks will slowly get tired of the minimum effort and she will risk the biggest money maker. This is the crossroads that either makes creators go "hard" or they just let it die out and get out of the game. She left her OF when it could've peaked for her own personal reasons but tbh, her Patreon is still fairly lewd (Still lewd enough to make an immigrant Mother and Father crack a belt out cause she's still showing ass, cleavage, cameltoe, implied bjs, etc - she just isn't showing the lingerie and swimsuits and twerking anymore). Her "anxiety" isn't stopping her from doing that and neither is her BF.

But...if that Patreon money wants to get salvaged, then hey, the notch will get turned up.

But thats just my opinion. If she doesn't put out, then there's always someone else that will, so its not the end of the world if her content phases away from the lewd shit.

MightyKnight

Prominent Citizen
Mar 13, 2022
Her content is very stagnant at this point, she is just redoing the same stuff over and over again, she doesn't do cosplay or dress like the character she is playing, let's say a doctor, teacher, librarian etc. like the "Big Leagues" girls, like Gibi, ASMRGlow, Latte and many others. So we can at least say her roleplaying is good.

The background is always her bed, and most of the times it's messy, like if she didn't touch it after getting out of bed. Bad lighting, Bad camera angles, and for being an ASMRTis her audio is mediocre right now.

No editing, not even an Intro or Outro on her videos, Literally no effort at all. She seems like a very lazy person.

And she literally wears the same 3 set of clothes over and over again. sometimes you even wonder if she takes a daily shower.

Not to be harsh on her, but she is getting worse every day, and it's a shame because she have potential as an AMSRTist or a Very Good Lewd/NSFW model since she is hot and beautiful and also has an angelical voice.

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
Wow you're right, she dropped about 200 subs off her Patreon since I checked a few days ago. I wonder if that's a monthly start thing? It was around 560 last time I looked before the new month. I had no idea she had over 2000 subs at one point. That's pretty funny to me though, as when she had that sub count, her videos were much tamer then. So she's lost a lot of subs, but has gone farther than she has when she had a monthly higher sub count. A lot more butt jiggling and bouncing the last few weeks at least. I still feel tease can have a place, not everything has to be 100% hardcore.

But I also agree on the stagnating and laziness feelings her content has been putting out. I do wish I could find another woman who has her same body type/proportions, but put in more effort in her videos. But I've not been able to find anyone else like her. I really like her specfic body type I've noticed, someone who clearly works on their body, but also still has a little extra body fat. So much of that has to come down to a combo of genetics and exercise routines I assume.

I feel she hasn't really done anything AMSR related since she first started. What she does now is pretty much full POV roleplay type stuff.

Last edited:

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Curious. What do you all mean when you say you want something different or more effort? Considering she's been very adamant in not showing more skin or doing anything explicitly sexual.

For me, it is more the lack of care in the production value. For example, the lighting sometimes is so off and dark, she wears the same outfits week after week (that are not even close to being flattering sometimes), same location and doesn't bother even switching up the routine. For example, even if she filmed in her living room vs her bedroom, it would be a nice change. Or if she did like a 3dio lying in the pose type vid that most Asmrists do. Just something different.

I liked the last cleaning vid, because it was finally something a bit different, with different angles/poses. Although the outfit was meh, would improve if she wore leggings, or tighter booty shorts, or even like a dress to make it random.

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
Yeah, that's what I mean, production values, better lighting, better focus etc. Not just what feels like the same lazy videos over and over, even if I do like them as they are, I feel they can be better produced. Obviously I'd like her to do more nudity wise and such, but it's her life and her choice. As long as she's upfront on what her buyers are getting, that's up to her.

Noticed she put up a voting post again on her Patreon after not having one for what seems like 2-3 months. So maybe she'll have some different ideas again. No clue how those posts work though, since I'm not a sub. Are they there for people to suggest ideas and others to vote on those suggestions? Or just a poll of ideas she comes up with for people to vote on?

Last edited:

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'm not a sub anymore either. But in the past, it was usually just for ideas. Which isn't great, because you will be surprised how often the same things get asked for. It is a big part of why her content is so repetitive. Usually filled with peeps asking for feet, giantess, and face sitting, or stuff she already said she won't do (get naked, do thong try-ons, give a blow job) etc.

ASMR fan1999

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 18, 2022
I wouldn't say every one, but quite a few, lol. I think she lives in Chicago? That's a high crime town isn't it?

She actually managed to keep her mouth/tongue and spit stuff in focus for once in a recent video. So that was nice if you are into that, and apparently I am.