EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

She was going on on stream today about people saying she wasn't loyal to her friends, anyone knows what she was talking about?
I have also wondered why I have not seen her with the OG gta 5 peeps, like doto, Dino, seerax....
Im assuming miz, hes jealous af of cinnas numbers and the fact that she didnt bring amp to his stream

She was going on on stream today about people saying she wasn't loyal to her friends, anyone knows what she was talking about?
I have also wondered why I have not seen her with the OG gta 5 peeps, like doto, Dino, seerax....
people say she isn't loyal because after her collabs with agent00 she hasn't streamed with any of her friends from austin except for miz so people think she's ditched them for amp

people say she isn't loyal because after her collabs with agent00 she hasn't streamed with any of her friends from austin except for miz so people think she's ditched them for amp
She does do that. I remember her when she was streaming with other people. And looks like she ditched them for Miz and now she’s gonna ditch them for someone else

I mean, it makes sense to ride the wave while it's hot. Anyone thinking she should all of a sudden drop what she's doing now for some fake "loyalty" bs is delusional. This is a job first and foremost and people would be better off mentally accepting that.

She does do that. I remember her when she was streaming with other people. And looks like she ditched them for Miz and now she’s gonna ditch them for someone else
She ditched the 3 idiots and Emerome once she got an in with those big texas streamers after she used them to grow. It would not be so bad if she a least gave her old streamers friends a boost by streaming with them once and awhile. After she gets past where you can help her it seems like she is just done with you professionally.

I mean, it makes sense to ride the wave while it's hot. Anyone thinking she should all of a sudden drop what she's doing now for some fake "loyalty" bs is delusional. This is a job first and foremost and people would be better off mentally accepting that.
I dont understand how in any other professional setting this is called "networking" or "promotion" but for streamers it's "being fake" "not loyal" this is her job let her bring whoever she wants to the top with her and leave in the dust whomever she chooses.

I dont understand how in any other professional setting this is called "networking" or "promotion" but for streamers it's "being fake" "not loyal" this is her job let her bring whoever she wants to the top with her and leave in the dust whomever she chooses.
Nah, it's still called being fake in other profession, unless it was simply an acquaintance, you would still keep in contact with old friends, and ther are plenty of examples of people both in the entertainment industry and in the office setting where they helped their friend's careers out after gaining more success.

But personally I don't care because I'm not the friend that's getting ditched by her if that really is the case.
My responsibility is to gain friends that I know will stick around, obviously though, you're not always going to have the same friends throughout your life since people grow apart or change but in general this is the rule I follow.

She ditched the 3 idiots and Emerome once she got an in with those big texas streamers after she used them to grow. It would not be so bad if she a least gave her old streamers friends a boost by streaming with them once and awhile. After she gets past where you can help her it seems like she is just done with you professionally.
she has a collab planned with the 3 idiots coming up and almost regularly interacts with them on social media.

she has a collab planned with the 3 idiots coming up and almost regularly interacts with them on social media.
Good to hear something is finally coming up. She gained a lot of from hanging with them so its nice to know she will at least try to reciprocate. I am all about helping those who helped you. I know she talks with them on Social Media thats why I said professionally.

I think these things aren't mutually exclusive, you can both still be loyal to your friends that were with you at the start as well as contiunue to grow by networking with bigger creators and taking these new opportunities. Everyone who has ever been successful has gotten there with help by someone else, no one does it alone.

Ironically someone took a jab at this person earlier about being jealous of Cinnas newly found success, but this person is actaually a very good example and that's Miz.

Simply, Russell, Crazyslick, Erobb, his childhood friend Corey. All these people have been with him since he was averaging a couple thousand viewers all the way until he peaked at 30k. Didn't matter if he was hanging out with Mr. Beast at an LA party, he brought these people with him everywhere he moved regardless of their numbers. Was even going to take them to LA when that content house was still happening. That is being loyal to your friends, and although he didn't always collab with them they have grown over time by just being associated with him.

It's wild that guy said Miz was jealous of Cinna's success when I've never even heard of her until she showed up on a Miz stream. Dude is a king makr, he's jump started countless careers.

i think people are jumping to conclusions too early she's said she still speaks to all her friends off stream and she's always talking in their chats when they stream, its unfair to assume she's ditched them just because she isn't streaming with them all the time

Btw I find it suspicious how Cinna is with NMP. Last time I saw her with him she had her shirt tucked in so her ass was showing off and this latest time she was wearing a cute skirt and was making sexual jokes here and there. I noticed she made some jokes during that car stream too but it was mostly lowkey.

I will say it's possible she's just getting more comfortable with him because she knows Malena doesn't care and know most people wouldn't seriously ship them together since he has a GF so does it with him more than she would other guys.

Gonna post this and if anything happens in the future just wanna say I saw the signs lol.

Last edited:
Is it racist and autistic to stop finding Cinna hot now she's with the w crowd?
Probably both lol. Also she isn't with them just yet. She's just going through a phase of collabing with them for now. Gotta see how things play out after their collab in New York. If things keep up then yea she's officially part of the community but right now it's still very much a phase.

Btw I find it suspicious how Cinna is with NMP. Last time I saw her with him she had her shirt tucked in so her ass was showing off and this latest time she was wearing a cute skirt and was making sexual jokes here and there. I noticed she made some jokes during that car stream too but it was mostly lowkey.

I will say it's possible she's just getting more comfortable with him because she knows Malena doesn't care and know most people wouldn't seriously ship them together since he has a GF so does it with him more than she would other guys.

Gonna post this and if anything happens in the future just wanna say I saw the signs lol.
she makes those jokes with most people... It was a running joke with agent and the chained together crew to make sexual jokes and she does the same and they call her gross for it. She's also been trying to dress a bit less homeless and also has lost a ton of weight so she's more daring. With that logic she's also trying to bang Emi because she wore a skirt for their cosplay stream.

She's also clip farming like crazy lately so she's said a lot of dumb shit

It's sort of weird the hate/racism Cinna appears to be getting for hanging with black people when she herself is half black. Also, her recent collabs have been more beneficial than the ones with OTK, so I'm not sure why many want her to be a lackey for OTK when they likely will never allow her to join the org.

Back
Top Bottom