EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

Not to be taken super seriously but...

Honestly watching her interact with Agent, I get it. It's not even people in this forum but other forums, other women, other communities, other content creators are all believing they are dating. If I was Jack I would've been a little uncomfortable. It's like watching those UDY "to catch a cheater" videos where you watch your girl flirt and fold with another guy that, funny enough, Agent reacts to all the time. Of course men and women can be friends but when you interact with each other in such a way that everyone around thinks you're a couple there's something a miss. There's a reason no one ships her and Russel or her and Simply or her and Diddy.

Despite him being gay that one hug with Austin was like :monkaHmm: and when her and Agent beat their Zombies marathon that jumping back hug was also :Pepesuspicious: and when she finally got Jack and the group to enter DreamCon and was talking about wanting to hang with them only to ditch them to go backstage and chill with Agent and continue to ditch them for the rest of DreamCon was :sus:.

She's so agreeable, so flirty, hell 3 separate creators said all she does is flirt with her chat, and the flirt emote is one of her most used ones. I don't think she'l
Not to be taken super seriously but...

Honestly watching her interact with Agent, I get it. It's not even people in this forum but other forums, other women, other communities, other content creators are all believing they are dating. If I was Jack I would've been a little uncomfortable. It's like watching those UDY "to catch a cheater" videos where you watch your girl flirt and fold with another guy that, funny enough, Agent reacts to all the time. Of course men and women can be friends but when you interact with each other in such a way that everyone around thinks you're a couple there's something a miss. There's a reason no one ships her and Russel or her and Simply or her and Diddy.

Despite him being gay that one hug with Austin was like :monkaHmm: and when her and Agent beat their Zombies marathon that jumping back hug was also :Pepesuspicious: and when she finally got Jack and the group to enter DreamCon and was talking about wanting to hang with them only to ditch them to go backstage and chill with Agent and continue to ditch them for the rest of DreamCon was :sus:.

She's so agreeable, so flirty, hell 3 separate creators said all she does is flirt with her chat, and the flirt emote is one of her most used ones. I don't think she'll cheat on Jack but if she does I can't say I would be shocked. She's lucky Agent is trying to be celibate and has the morals that he has :OMEGALUL:.

She is not dating jackthebus and if they were dating they differently are not anymore and have not been for months also there’s literally no proof they are dating

Cinna is ridiculously gorgeous and a much bigger streamer than "Jack", so the only thing he can really do is sit home and be secure in the fact he is likely the only one fucking her while she goes farming to bring home the money. He kind of has it good to be honest.

Cinna is ridiculously gorgeous and a much bigger streamer than "Jack", so the only thing he can really do is sit home and be secure in the fact he is likely the only one fucking her while she goes farming to bring home the money. He kind of has it good to be honest.
It's a bad plan. Cause he might find out he's not the only one that's been fucking her and that money well is gonna evaporate instantly.

I dont think she is mean enough to leave Jack for a bigger fish. If her personality on stream is to be believed she would feel shitty breaking up to go with someone richer

So she intentional...I mean accidentally leaked Jack is her boyfriend by going to some wiki page on her. She played it smooth as she was clueless but she had to know that would not be a good idea on stream. I guess that was her appeasement to Jack for spending a week farming the "W" community.

So she intentional...I mean accidentally leaked Jack is her boyfriend by going to some wiki page on her. She played it smooth as she was clueless but she had to know that would not be a good idea on stream. I guess that was her appeasement to Jack for spending a week farming the "W" community.
Was this on today's stream? Is there a clip?

Was this on today's stream? Is there a clip?
Yeah, today's stream, and re-watching the clip it might actually have been an accident as she was scrolling a feed and did not actually go to the site. Oh well, if it was an accident she cant call anyone out. Lol. Time stamp is about 1:25:30.

Also, I did not watch much of the Agent colabs, but I sort of think it was much better content than she normally does, and that is saying something as they spent much of the time playing the same shit over and over, but it was better than her playing Elden Ring again or just sitting there in her bland bedroom being a react streamer. Her few streams back have been really lackluster and more importantly no ass shots to make them worthwhile. She might have to change things up if she wants to keep those viewers and subs.

She is really cultivating hard the W community with that ship with agent

Do you think she will do the Emiru method? Leave jack and get involved with a streamer from the W community to get numbers and money :WeSmart:

Does she seem like the type that would dick ride for clout? No, but she's a very capable streamer so what she seems like can't be taken for much. She came up with a crazy mom and not much money. She got a degree in aerospace engineering, which is not easy. Smart, crazy background and poor is a potent recipe for creating a "do whatever it takes" attitude. But, I have my doubts that Agent is straight - just the vibe I get.

Does she seem like the type that would dick ride for clout? No, but she's a very capable streamer so what she seems like can't be taken for much. She came up with a crazy mom and not much money. She got a degree in aerospace engineering, which is not easy. Smart, crazy background and poor is a potent recipe for creating a "do whatever it takes" attitude. But, I have my doubts that Agent is straight - just the vibe I get.
she's very streamer brained and willing to go far sure, but she does not have a degree in aerospace engineering lol she dropped out, which is an easy thing to do.

she's very streamer brained and willing to go far sure, but she does not have a degree in aerospace engineering lol she dropped out, which is an easy thing to do.
Your lore skills are better. I'm a casual. Still, getting into an aerospace engineering program is not for a lightweight. She's sharp.

Back
Top Bottom