EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

It's sort of weird the hate/racism Cinna appears to be getting for hanging with black people when she herself is half black. Also, her recent collabs have been more beneficial than the ones with OTK, so I'm not sure why many want her to be a lackey for OTK when they likely will never allow her to join the org.
Where have u seen her getting racist hate?

It's sort of weird the hate/racism Cinna appears to be getting for hanging with black people when she herself is half black. Also, her recent collabs have been more beneficial than the ones with OTK, so I'm not sure why many want her to be a lackey for OTK when they likely will never allow her to join the org.
It's more to do with w streams and streamers being the drizzling shits.

Yeah, a lot of Cinna ass on display today. I guess the uplift she will get from this Ludwig event was worth putting everything on display. We have not had it this good in a while

No we just don't need 100 posts of the same fucking IG pg shorts one screenshot was enough, post them to reddit or something not a forum designed for sexually explicit content
This is so stupid considering a huge part of this forum is dedicated to streamers and celebrities that do not put out any sexually explicit content. Isn't that partly why it was conceived in the first place?

Regardless, this site is the perfect place for "100 posts of the same fucking IG pg shorts" as it is one of the only places that freely allows it. I don't see how anyone can be fucking angry at posts of Cinna's ass in spandex at different angles in different quality. Be thankful some posters put in that work.

This is so stupid considering a huge part of this forum is dedicated to streamers and celebrities that do not put out any sexually explicit content. Isn't that partly why it was conceived in the first place?

Regardless, this site is the perfect place for "100 posts of the same fucking IG pg shorts" as it is one of the only places that freely allows it. I don't see how anyone can be fucking angry at posts of Cinna's ass in spandex at different angles in different quality. Be thankful some posters put in that work.
It's meant for leaking nudes, explict, but the younger generation are just brainless simps and post crappy shit.

It's meant for leaking nudes, explict, but the younger generation are just brainless simps and post crappy shit.
It's meant to leak whatever content you find sexual It's why it has certain tags and labels. There's a reason there's a "Instagram" label, "X//Twitter" label, a "XXX" label, "Lewd" label, "Feet" label etc. The most some creators will do is naughty Instagram style posts and thirst traps and that's it. If there was more they would've definitely been included. Like Cinna for example has 0 Leaked sex tapes, 0 nudes, and 0 lingerie pics, so if that's all that was allowed then her content thread would've been dead for the past year and dead for the next 3 years. The most you would get is what's in the content thread and for some people that's enough. Different strokes for different folks and all that. If she made an OF and posted more explicit stuff, believe me it would've been posted and filled the thread. If you want more and better stuff pray that she makes an Onlyfans.

Not to be taken super seriously but...

Honestly watching her interact with Agent, I get it. It's not even people in this forum but other forums, other women, other communities, other content creators are all believing they are dating. If I was Jack I would've been a little uncomfortable. It's like watching those UDY "to catch a cheater" videos where you watch your girl flirt and fold with another guy that, funny enough, Agent reacts to all the time. Of course men and women can be friends but when you interact with each other in such a way that everyone around thinks you're a couple there's something a miss. There's a reason no one ships her and Russel or her and Simply or her and Diddy.

Despite him being gay that one hug with Austin was like :monkaHmm: and when her and Agent beat their Zombies marathon that jumping back hug was also :Pepesuspicious: and when she finally got Jack and the group to enter DreamCon and was talking about wanting to hang with them only to ditch them to go backstage and chill with Agent and continue to ditch them for the rest of DreamCon was :sus:.

She's so agreeable, so flirty, hell 3 separate creators said all she does is flirt with her chat, and the flirt emote is one of her most used ones. I don't think she'll cheat on Jack but if she does I can't say I would be shocked. She's lucky Agent is trying to be celibate and has the morals that he has :OMEGALUL:.

Last edited:
Not to be taken super seriously but...

Honestly watching her interact with Agent, I get it. It's not even people in this forum but other forums, other women, other communities, other content creators are all believing they are dating. If I was Jack I would've been a little uncomfortable. It's like watching those UDY to catch a cheaters videos where you watch your girl flirt and fold with another guy that, funny enough, Agent reacts to all the time. Of course men and women can be friends but when you interact with each other in such a way that everyone around thinks you're a couple there's something a miss. There's a reason no one ships her and Russel or her and Simply or her and Diddy.

Despite him being gay that one hug with Austin was like :monkaHmm: and when her and Agent beat their Zombies marathon that jumping back hug was also :Pepesuspicious: and when she finally got Jack and the group to enter DreamCon and was talking about wanting to hang with them only to ditch them to go backstage and chill with Agent and continue to ditch them for the rest of DreamCon was :sus:.

She's so agreeable, so flirty, hell 3 separate creators said all she does is flirt with her chat, and the flirt emote is one of her most used ones. I don't think she'll cheat on Jack but if she does I can't say I would be shocked. She's lucky Agent is trying to be celibate and has the morals that he has :OMEGALUL:.
Exactly lol, shes not just "making content" with agent, shes farming flirty clips for views. If you go on tiktok you will see a thousand compilations of it

Back
Top Bottom