EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

thats insane💀
Not surprising since the name "Cinnabrit" is in the subreddit names. That's usually the problem with these kinds of subreddits. They use names that make it seem like its an official community one involved with the content creator. Like creating a coomer subreddit of pokimane and somehow naming it r/pokimane. Like wtf.

It's to hurt the person. They don't do it thinking it'll turn them on or have the creator like them, its more so "You didn't respond to my 30 deranged and hostile DMs in all CAPS asking for something unreasonable, so I'm gonna send the OF link to all members of your family and friends. Sending them the videos and pictures so that they'll be ashamed of you. Take that bitch". This is their mentality.

true, why would you choose to show someone's father that. that's like finding a cum tribute of your celebrity step daughter and thinking "I should show this to their father or mother."
it's pure trolling, being an asshole just because you can type shit. For some it's a power thing, because they don't have any in their own lives so the idea that their direct actions can effect someone who they deem has more power then them (famous) is satisfying.

Which is unfortunate as well because it's just going to make her more self concious to express herself. You already know she has this complex and it all stems from her father raising her conservatively. she's not opposed to dressing in something revealing but then talks about her boobs in the negative light the entire time. She wants to express herself, but she'll never fully be able to which is sad.

it's pure trolling, being an asshole just because you can type shit. For some it's a power thing, because they don't have any in their own lives so the idea that their direct actions can effect someone who they deem has more power then them (famous) is satisfying.

Which is unfortunate as well because it's just going to make her more self concious to express herself. You already know she has this complex and it all stems from her father raising her conservatively. she's not opposed to dressing in something revealing but then talks about her boobs in the negative light the entire time. She wants to express herself, but she'll never fully be able to which is sad.
what are you talking about, it was the dad's GF that found the reddit and showed it to the dad, not some random person on the internet

what are you talking about, it was the dad's GF that found the reddit and showed it to the dad, not some random person on the internet
i was talking about in general, you think he hasn't been sent shit before now that he's streaming?

Thank fuck for stylist Syd, goddamn

Cinna's becoming more confident lately and getting outside her comfort zone, you love to see it

Thank fuck for stylist Syd, goddamn

Cinna's becoming more confident lately and getting outside her comfort zone, you love to see it
Yeah, but she'll never go where you want her to go. I predicted this about her father already but she straight confirmed it on stream. She said because her father streams that if she were to go live wearing anything remotely revealing then he would be on her ass and even call her.

I mean holy fuck, you knew he was overbearing but to still affect your daughter who is in her mid 20's is crazy. That's what thia whole segment is about, because she lives in oversized t-shirts, she wants an excuse to dress more slutty. It's just sad that she'll always be held back.

Back
Top Bottom