EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

This is bumper-sticker logic. Having a sense of propriety is not the same thing as virtue signaling. You can find someone attractive and still have respect and empathy for their boundaries, especially if they have familial pasts that are relatable.

So it's within your sense of propriety to bust your nut to her cleavage or ass, but asking questions about her mom is immoral?

So it's within your sense of propriety to bust your nut to her cleavage or ass, but asking questions about her mom is immoral?
You're strawmanning if you think this was ever a conversation about morality. Farting obnoxiously is presumptuous and rude, but I'm not fragile enough to consider it "immoral". Besides, count the number of times she's brought up her mom vs the number of times she's worn tight pants, adjusted them while standing up, lied on the ground perked up, bent over to pick something up, been on all fours, posted booba thirst traps on her socials, etc., all while pointed at the camera. She obviously doesn't consider her shape and figure a private matter, and that's obviously the the type of content a place like this is designed to discuss. Or is basic observation and deduction too much for you to handle? This place is called Simp City, not Gossip County (aka high school).

I don't think anyone has really pushed any boundaries to the point they're digging for something Cinna did not put out there. Sure, I can get the boundary argument if Cinna herself had gone out of her way to make her family off-limits but she really has not. Though she does not talk about her mom as much, she has shown and talked about her and the rest of her family almost to the point of ad nauseam.

I don't think anyone has really pushed any boundaries to the point they're digging for something Cinna did not put out there. Sure, I can get the boundary argument if Cinna herself had gone out of her way to make her family off-limits but she really has not. Though she does not talk about her mom as much, she has shown and talked about her and the rest of her family almost to the point of ad nauseam.
I get your point but I want to nip it in the bud before it spirals into yet another off-topic circlejerk, as it always does with woman streamers, just like that other commenter with the boring Wojito fanfiction. This is a site about T & A, not reddit-tier diary entries. Honestly, some of these guys have never lived with a woman who wasn't their mom, and it shows.

I get your point but I want to nip it in the bud before it spirals into yet another off-topic circlejerk, as it always does with woman streamers, just like that other commenter with the boring Wojito fanfiction. This is a site about T & A, not reddit-tier diary entries. Honestly, some of these guys have never lived with a woman who wasn't their mom, and it shows.
And there is a thread for that if you don't want to see discussion...

To be clear I'm not curious about the family stuff or her mother or her relationship with her. I was just giving possible answers. Mother isn't in the picture? that could be one of maybe 3 things and that's kinda it, not much to discuss if there was an answer given. I was just curious about the Ex-BF since she said she's talked about it to her community before and I think it was before her recent rise so it's hard to find the exact youtube video or stream where she explained what happen. Hoping that maybe someone on here was a fan of her long enough to have heard the explanation and tell the story or give a quick TLDR. If not, then it is what it is.

Last edited:
Any chance people could mirror the saint to vids for the past few posts? For some reason attempting to download them is an "invalid request"

Back
Top Bottom