EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

Is Cinna friend Mari also Asian and black like her? Her tits actually looks bigger than Cinna. I'm surprised there is not a thread for her also.

More Cinna gym content and she seems to be getting more confident showing her body. She is probably the most overdressed woman I have seen on these gym streams but to me still looks way better.
Spoke it into existence word for word, way to go :WeSmart::KEKWchamp:
maybe not happy w/ Twitch money, to be continued..
Fan GIF by OnlyFans

Last edited:
The more i watch her, the more i think its possible for her to do a lewd only fans, like not naked. but she seems to be fully aware of her assets while also continuing testing the water with what she can and will show off.

The more i watch her, the more i think its possible for her to do a lewd only fans, like not naked. but she seems to be fully aware of her assets while also continuing testing the water with what she can and will show off.
Its more so she lacks the confidence. Multiple times she has mentioned how she doesn't know how to "act" sexy and glazes other women who can. She says it when referring to tiddy streamers and her friends that do lewd content. She even on one stream said she wouldn't do it because she has no interest in it but also she quickly said something along the lines of she doesn't know how to pose, talk, or act sexily even if she was interested. Which sounded like the ultimate barrier. You can see this when she's all awkward at the Streamer Awards despite being one of the most sexy dressed there. Plus her Dad watches and follows her on everything and is a single Dad. Pretty sure he did everything in his power so she wouldn't be an online stripper.

TLDR: She doesn't have the confidence or know how to be sexy. That's why she doesn't do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom