EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Catsen - Discussion Thread

In her stream she said that the Passes stuff takes up a bunch of her time but it's been worth it cause it is doing so well. She is trying to shoot every week if it is possible. She has a photographer and uses a studio and also does location shoots which costs a good deal of money but she feels it's worth it because she wants to put out quality content. She never thought it would take off as much as it did. She figured only a few people would sub and buy anything but she said it's a lot. Sounds like she is making really good money.

She just turned on watermarking on her account. She never had it before and now all her pics have it. Make her Passes worthless now.

Her content thread is pretty dead so I am kind of guessing the stuff hasn't been worth leaking. Which is a shame cause she has been looking really good in her streams lately.

Her content thread is pretty dead so I am kind of guessing the stuff hasn't been worth leaking. Which is a shame cause she has been looking really good in her streams lately.
I don’t think it’s that the content hasn’t been hot, I think it might just be hard cause she has the passes block thing on (idk what it’s called)

Just use a watermark removal after the download, its very simple to bypass that.

Anybody wiling to post more or share how to download photos? I subscribed to her but cant seem to download or screenshot from passes.

Anybody wiling to post more or share how to download photos? I subscribed to her but cant seem to download or screenshot from passes.
I can't link the site cause it's also an OF leak place but if you Google "how to download from fanhouse" it's the first search that comes up. That thread will explain it. Fanhouse is now Passes and that method is the only way on how to download pics.

She also permits Passes to add watermarks. There are a number of sites that will remove watermarks. Just get a browser that has a free VPN since usually they will only do a few for free at a time and they use your IP to track how many times you used it.

I can't link the site cause it's also an OF leak place but if you Google "how to download from fanhouse" it's the first search that comes up. That thread will explain it. Fanhouse is now Passes and that method is the only way on how to download pics.

She also permits Passes to add watermarks. There are a number of sites that will remove watermarks. Just get a browser that has a free VPN since usually they will only do a few for free at a time and they use your IP to track how many times you used it.
Its for a totally diferent thing, but when I use a site that has limits for doing something, I use my opera VPN and it helps in nothing, they still know its me.

Also, the extension "Imageye" dont work? It work in 100% of sites I ever saw, including fansly that its all complicated to download stuff.

Back
Top Bottom