EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Catsen - Discussion Thread

He just said he is going to kill her and himself now! How the fuck is Twitter not calling the police! They have his IP!!! Hey Elon wake up!

Sweet Anita had a guy show up at her house I believe. Fucking incels think these girls love them.

idk how much it helps right now but i've reported him and some of his tweets. i really hope this doesn't get out of hand.

idk how much it helps right now but i've reported him and some of his tweets. i really hope this doesn't get out of hand.
Saying he is going to kill her is already frightening and should get him in jail. Saying he knows her real name and where she lives should get him years in jail.

This dude has been going on and on for years now and has always said the craziest shit for attention. Its probably best not to even look at his tweets because he always gets off on the views and will always bring it up in his tweets how many views he's getting. No matter how many times she blocks him or his accounts get suspended, he just makes new ones. She said she went to the police in one of her tweets so maybe its best to not report his accounts just so the police can keep tabs on the current one.

She went live last night to talk about it. While it is true he was getting off on her acknowledging his existence I guess she felt she had no other choice but to tell people what is happening. She says it helps when people screenshot his stuff like threatening to kill her. She said this has gone on for years and he is beyond any help. She said the authorities are handling it.

She said she is not going to stop FanHouse cause of him

Yeah I remember her saying her dad was sick and she was basically taking care of him. Then you throw in the crazy suicidal stalkers after her and you can understand why she was under a lot of stress.

Career-wise she is doing great but sadly she had a lot to deal with in her personal life.

Genuinely wish i could see what that loon who is obsessed with her looks like. Dude has an entire subreddit where he talks to himself back and forth about her and it's going back months. Not to mention his public twitter attempts at attention.

Wonder is his mom knows what he's using that computer time for?

Genuinely wish i could see what that loon who is obsessed with her looks like. Dude has an entire subreddit where he talks to himself back and forth about her and it's going back months. Not to mention his public twitter attempts at attention.

Of course his mother knows. He tells mother everything while she looks out her attic window. mother knows best.

He stopped tweeting on that other account so thought maybe he went away but you say he has an entire subreddit talking to himself and he probably just made new Twitter accounts. He is probably on Threads too.

You would think he would leave her alone now with her father's death. If he doesn't then he is beyond any help and needs to be locked up in mental hospital cause he is clearly going to attempt to hurt her at some point.

He is def the type to have multiple accounts. i know one of the accounts i reported went through after he was threatening to unalive her

He stopped tweeting on that other account so thought maybe he went away but you say he has an entire subreddit talking to himself and he probably just made new Twitter accounts. He is probably on Threads too.

You would think he would leave her alone now with her father's death. If he doesn't then he is beyond any help and needs to be locked up in mental hospital cause he is clearly going to attempt to hurt her at some point.
He is also obsessed with another pretty blonde Twitch streamer named Autumn Rhodes and I think Cat thought maybe he would just move onto her. But nope, his main obsession is still her and he has outright said if Catsen won't be with him he will unlive her and himself. How he is still walking around out there I don't know.

He is also obsessed with another pretty blonde Twitch streamer named Autumn Rhodes and I think Cat thought maybe he would just move onto her. But nope, his main obsession is still her and he has outright said if Catsen won't be with him he will unlive her and himself. How he is still walking around out there I don't know.

Jesus does this guy have a type.

He should be in a loony bin, not watching twitch for 20 hours a day. Fuck does the US need better mental health laws.

Back
Top Bottom