EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Catsen - Discussion Thread

Reeeally shocked at the ass pic. Never thought I would ever see her do that. Love that she is showing off her boobs now too.

did she post something on her twitter or something, she suddenly went private
She is very weird. She goes after anyone that reposts anything from her. She won't allow any comments on her IG. She made Babepedia and other sites take her profiles down when all it does is promote her Fanhouse. She isn't comfortable having people know she is making coomer content. I get the vibe she is very close to her family and wants the money from sex work but doesn't want any of the blowback or anyone to think she is a thot. Even though she is showing her ass and boobs on FH

So she has been doing huge business on FanHouse and can now buy a new car. Hell. she is probably making more on FanHouse than on Twitch. She has talked about money problems before and that seemed to be why she started sex work. Good for her cause her FanHouse content has actually been good and it might encourage her to go further and even do Onlyfans/Fansly to make even more money.

353627181_3612304129042536_5275629683231707707_n6043b6e9bc66d1d2.md.jpg

Now the downside. When your career is made off attracting lonely parasocial males, you are going to end up with a mentally ill sickos who get too attached. Twitch has easily the highest rate of stalkers.

Screenshot-658-copy0c36a2b5fb07c333.md.png

So she has been doing huge business on FanHouse and can now buy a new car. Hell. she is probably making more on FanHouse than on Twitch. She has talked about money problems before and that seemed to be why she started sex work. Good for her cause her FanHouse content has actually been good and it might encourage her to go further and even do Onlyfans/Fansly to make even more money.

353627181_3612304129042536_5275629683231707707_n6043b6e9bc66d1d2.md.jpg

Now the downside. When your career is made off attracting lonely parasocial males, you are going to end up with a mentally ill sickos who get too attached. Twitch has easily the highest rate of stalkers.

Screenshot-658-copy0c36a2b5fb07c333.md.png
Now I understand why she is so guarded and doesn't have any comments on her IG. I never really noticed anything creepy in her chat but a lot of these Twitch girls attract these parasocial losers.

Just fap to her and move on. But some dudes can't and convince themselves they have a connection with a girl they gave $5 to for a Twitch sub or bought content from.

Now I understand why she is so guarded and doesn't have any comments on her IG. I never really noticed anything creepy in her chat but a lot of these Twitch girls attract these parasocial losers.

Just fap to her and move on. But some dudes can't and convince themselves they have a connection with a girl they gave $5 to for a Twitch sub or bought content from.

The Incels ruin fucking everything.

Nothing more pathetic.

It's usually one of their mods

Damn, it looked like she was enjoying being a thot and going further and further. Seeing her be sexual was a real turn-on cause she comes off as so straight-laced and reserved. Now she might pull back cause of the creeps and losers.

her thread is pretty sparse. Is this all she has done, or have we lost our leaker?

Damn, it looked like she was enjoying being a thot and going further and further. Seeing her be sexual was a real turn-on cause she comes off as so straight-laced and reserved. Now she might pull back cause of the creeps and losers.
She is making too good of money on FanHouse to stop. It's now her primary income and streaming is just to keep her audience.

its a shame this dude is ruining it for everyone he needs some help seriously https://twitter.com/RandiQuirk96461 https://twitter.com/linhpartri40520
If anyone is unclear about what parasocial means, just check these Twitter accounts. Dude thinks he has some relationship with her. He created an entire fantasy in his head that doesn't exist.

One account just got deleted cause he was talking about dying for her and guns which will be used against him. I imagine she has screenshots and showed them to the police.

It sucks for us cause he was also being all weird about her FanHouse and that might scare her. I would totally understand if she decided to bail cause she probably is thinking, "are these the guys looking at my pics?". I hope she doesn't let this sicko stop her and just focuses on the people buying her stuff. She was doing great on there and making a lot of money.

Last edited:
If anyone is unclear about what parasocial means, just check these Twitter accounts. Dude thinks he has some relationship with her. He created an entire fantasy in his head that doesn't exist.

One account just got deleted cause he was talking about dying for her and guns which will be used against him. I imagine she has screenshots and showed them to the police.

It sucks for us cause he was also being all weird about her FanHouse and that might scare her. I would totally understand if she decided to bail cause she probably is thinking, "are these the guys looking at my pics?". I hope she doesn't let this sicko stop her and just focuses on the people buying her stuff. She was doing great on there and making a lot of money.
the other day i saw him posting screenshots from her discord so he must have a lurker account in there. it wouldn't surprised me if she just nuked everything one day cause this dude...

its a shame this dude is ruining it for everyone he needs some help seriously https://twitter.com/RandiQuirk96461 https://twitter.com/linhpartri40520
I ended up reporting him to Twitter cause he is now threatening to harm and kill himself. Usually, it is better not to poke the crazy but he is obviously a threat to himself and others. She is handling this with the police, and although there is usually not much they can do, I hope someone can check him into a mental health facility. Or jail since he is threatening harm to himself and others.

I ended up reporting him to Twitter cause he is now threatening to harm and kill himself. Usually, it is better not to poke the crazy but he is obviously a threat to himself and others. She is handling this with the police, and although there is usually not much they can do, I hope someone can check him into a mental health facility. Or jail since he is threatening harm to himself and others.
he took a break from tweeting but is back at it again...and wtf https://twitter.com/RandiQuirk96461/status/1670307185455144960?s=20https://twitter.com/RandiQuirk96461/status/1670308911960797185?s=20

Back
Top Bottom