EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Catsen - Discussion Thread

The owner sold it to some other company so fan house will be gone and everything will be integrated to this website called passes
And a lot of content creators deleted fanhouse because of the merger and going to fansly or onlyfans

The owner sold it to some other company so fan house will be gone and everything will be integrated to this website called passes

Oh NO! I have Passes for one girl currently and it's by far the worst of the platforms. :(

i believe catsen is thinking about fansly or OF tho, she was close with the creator of Fanhouse who left
She just announced in her new IG post she is staying with Passes. Passes has high credit card processing and has said they are set up to do nudity if they want. They are also much less strict than FanHouse. There is a feeling they are going to try and compete against Fansly for that non-Onlyfans market share.

I was wondering with the passing of her father and that stalker still out there if she was going to back off on the sex work for a while. But it seems she is full stream ahead and if anything she is going to harder now. It's probably easily making her the most money she has ever seen in her life. Way more than Twitch.

Last edited:
She even posted an instagram pic in lingerie promoting she is staying with Passes. She never posted anything like than on Instagram before. So she is all in with sex work. How far she goes is anyone's guess but she clearly likes modeling now.

She is posting booty thirst pics on Instagram now. That is something she never would have done 6 months ago. She is 100% in on sex work and who knows how far she will go cause she clearly loves the money.

Says she is looking for a manager cause the Passes thing has taken off so much that she needs help with it. She prefers a female. I guess she doesn't trust strange guys working closely with her which I can understand after having an insane stalker.

410656112_898516048942633_6290402802442277962_n05912965f41febc8.md.jpg

I wouldn't be shocked if she was doing better on Passes than Andrea Botez. Andrea is much bigger but her content is meh and people know that. Catsen's content is much better. And she is pushing herself further in the more expensive $20-$30 unlockables which is why she keeps getting return buyers. Like the dudes that are into Catsen are INTO her and they buy all her stuff. That shows me Catsen could make a ton of money on Onlyfans if she is doing this well on Passes.

Says she is looking for a manager cause the Passes thing has taken off so much that she needs help with it. She prefers a female. I guess she doesn't trust strange guys working closely with her which I can understand after having an insane stalker.

410656112_898516048942633_6290402802442277962_n05912965f41febc8.md.jpg

I wouldn't be shocked if she was doing better on Passes than Andrea Botez. Andrea is much bigger but her content is meh and people know that. Catsen's content is much better. And she is pushing herself further in the more expensive $20-$30 unlockables which is why she keeps getting return buyers. Like the dudes that are into Catsen are INTO her and they buy all her stuff. That shows me Catsen could make a ton of money on Onlyfans if she is doing this well on Passes.
Onlyfans probably never happening since she can be doing well on Instagram+ (Passes lol)

she charges three different tiers on there and it’s pretty fair to say her fans are going with the higher tiers. she only needs around 100 of them to make bank. ppvs and customs requests make the most.

Onlyfans probably never happening since she can be doing well on Instagram+ (Passes lol)

she charges three different tiers on there and it’s pretty fair to say her fans are going with the higher tiers. she only needs around 100 of them to make bank. ppvs and customs requests make the most.
She also is pretty frequent with the "spicier" stuff and charges $10-$30 to unlock. She is basically doing Onlyfans without having the stigma of doing Onlyfans. I don't know if she is still getting the 95/5 cut that Passes was first offering but she is one of the girls they promote so probably. Onlyfans is 80/20

So while she would make more money doing Onlyfans, she might not want the stigma of doing it. And she is making bank on Passes. Fanhouse/Passes was how she was able to buy her new car and she admitted she makes way more on Passes than Twitch.

She also is pretty frequent with the "spicier" stuff and charges $10-$30 to unlock. She is basically doing Onlyfans without having the stigma of doing Onlyfans. I don't know if she is still getting the 95/5 cut that Passes was first offering but she is one of the girls they promote so probably. Onlyfans is 80/20

So while she would make more money doing Onlyfans, she might not want the stigma of doing it. And she is making bank on Passes. Fanhouse/Passes was how she was able to buy her new car and she admitted she makes way more on Passes than Twitch.
Pretty much every girl on twitch that has an onlyfans/fansly/passes etc are making much more there than they do on twitch. By a lot. Twitch is just a place to funnel new audiences to subscribe to their spicy content. They interact with their audience on twitch creating that parasocial relationship and bingo. More $$.

It’s a flawless operation lol

Doesnt everry body knows? She even posted on her insta in the past. Its super izi to find wtf
I don't know. And I don't have much interest in searching for it. She clearly doesn't want her name or personal info out there now. This guy knew everything about her cause he was a superfan at first, who then crossed a line, got rejected, and lost it. He is also clearly mentally ill. Not that there is any excuse for it. He seems to have vanished once she got the police involved and I hope that is the last he is heard from.

Back
Top Bottom