EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Nipllips only happened at succubus stream look for the date it was in 2022-09-24, no pussy slips but if it counts for something in the stream of 2023-01-28 you can see the outline of her pussy very clearly.
Most of the times links in the main thread don't stick for long if you want a link to stick is better to look on sukebei only she shorts i would go look in the main thread since most of the times they aren't uploaded anywhere else.

canannipple0ed902f1222cc8be.md.jpg

canancunt85713fe72f7885e9.md.jpg
Two certified hood classics streams

Nipllips only happened at succubus stream look for the date it was in 2022-09-24, no pussy slips but if it counts for something in the stream of 2023-01-28 you can see the outline of her pussy very clearly.
Most of the times links in the main thread don't stick for long if you want a link to stick is better to look on sukebei only she shorts i would go look in the main thread since most of the times they aren't uploaded anywhere else.

Where are her photosets posted? On sukebei or only on this thread? Thanks

Here is the slip that I managed to download

Here is the slip that I managed to download

Sorry guys for talking about other member but not Rika this time, but watame. I just found out apparantly there are two piece of her sex tape leaked in internet and i need help to find it
I think that rumour was debunked long ago man

sheesh, almost got shock to heard there was the sheep's sex tape. although she can be a bit pervy sometime but to extend into doing the actual thing is somewhat hard to believe for someone like her. gald it's debunked.

So I have every Canan niconico video ASMR vod, every fantia video and image set and her own website stuff. It's from the old torrent and my own personal downloads. What's the best way to upload this all as it's currently just in folders per content and dated?

MOD EDIT: Dead links removed

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have every Canan niconico video ASMR vod, every fantia video and image set and her own website stuff. It's from the old torrent and my own personal downloads. What's the best way to upload this all as it's currently just in folders per content and dated?

MOD EDIT: Dead links removed
i'd like to offer my onedrive. it can hold that 600+gb worth you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to offer my onedrive. it can hold that 600+gb worth you have.
Thank you for the offer, but I like to keep my files synced to my own hardware as I have a large server farm at home. I've decided to choose Mega to sync my folders with as I can keep them mirrored like I do my Google Drive which I share with friends. It will take a few days for the transfer to finish as my upload speed is garbage but I'll return with the completed folder eventually. I'll be keeping it updated with everything that's released during the upload time too, so it should be the most complete collection once it's done

Thank you for the offer, but I like to keep my files synced to my own hardware as I have a large server farm at home. I've decided to choose Mega to sync my folders with as I can keep them mirrored like I do my Google Drive which I share with friends. It will take a few days for the transfer to finish as my upload speed is garbage but I'll return with the completed folder eventually. I'll be keeping it updated with everything that's released during the upload time too, so it should be the most complete collection once it's done
Take care with MEGA, I uploaded 2 videos there from canan and macoto I think ? They got nuked after a few days since someone reported it(only posted the links here on simpcity)
Thank you for doing god's work

Take care with MEGA, I uploaded 2 videos there from canan and macoto I think ? They got nuked after a few days since someone reported it(only posted the links here on simpcity)
Thank you for doing god's work
really? dang
Video Game GIF

Back
Top Bottom