EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

I'll go off a tangent here. Anyone knows what happened to the canan subreddit? I cant seem to find it anymore
Was banned for being unmoderated. Realistically someone COULD ask the admins to remake it, but I don't see a reason to since it'd basically just be her twitter posts.

Nipllips only happened at succubus stream look for the date it was in 2022-09-24, no pussy slips but if it counts for something in the stream of 2023-01-28 you can see the outline of her pussy very clearly.
Most of the times links in the main thread don't stick for long if you want a link to stick is better to look on sukebei only she shorts i would go look in the main thread since most of the times they aren't uploaded anywhere else.

canannipple0ed902f1222cc8be.md.jpg

canancunt85713fe72f7885e9.md.jpg
Huh, I could've sworn there was another nip slip not too long ago.

Huh, I could've sworn there was another nip slip not too long ago.
IIRC there is on a 3 short vids which she took to make thumbnails for her stream, but the slip isnt that crazy (or did i get the patched one? yes she had to took down that video coz slip) so yeah thats one, you can just forgot it exists

it was patched from the start, the fact that we even saw that was definitely a bonus given to us

Nah, the only one that we have (that isnt hidden in canan's hard drive) has a censor bar on it, canan just decided to let the very tiny slip slide for some reason

Tomorrow FC :peepoWew:
thumbnail_path
it's been so long since she last used her transparent chair. let's see what she will do now

So I have every Canan niconico video ASMR vod, every fantia video and image set and her own website stuff. It's from the old torrent and my own personal downloads. What's the best way to upload this all as it's currently just in folders per content and dated?

MOD EDIT: Dead links removed
Make a torrent and seed it maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
How will you rate today FC out of ten?
I'm more of a boob guy so it was mid for me but those juicy legs are good so about 6.5/10?

Last edited:
How will you rate today FC out of ten?
I'm more of a boob guy so it was mid for me but those juicy legs are good so about 6.5/10?
well lucky for you, she said next fc will be boob focused since today we got barely any boob content

Back
Top Bottom