EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Anyone know how to compress these videos using AV1? 11.5 GBs (or 8.8 from sukebei) for the new FC is ridiculously large.

yeah I meant rika.
From what I know Rika has stopped all her super ecchi stuff, and AFAIK she only did/does niconico so it's not even that ecchi. I don't think Choco ever did any irl stuff on camera. She does have her sex ASMR where she plays to be a nurse or something, but I think that's it? Would love to be completely wrong lol

Anyone know how to compress these videos using AV1? 11.5 GBs (or 8.8 from sukebei) for the new FC is ridiculously large.
i once tried wondershare uniconverter to compress them, easy to use, works great and the result runs just fine although it takes forever to process for me thanks to my potato laptop performance.

her and macoto would be a nice one, they can just fondle each other big ass tits hahah
Macoto wears one of those silicon breastplates. She was "topless" in her last video. It looks awful, nipples super fake looking and you could even see the bottom of the breastplate. Full fake. Canan's tits are real. Macoto is just a phony copy of Canan and fondling a silicone breastplate is no fun so a collab would just be embarrassing for both lol. Anyways I doubt she'll ever collab with anyone because her other job makes her more cautious about stuff.

Last edited:
Macoto wears one of those silicon breastplates. She was "topless" in her last video. It looks awful, nipples super fake looking and you could even see the bottom of the breastplate. Full fake. Canan's tits are real. Macoto is just a phony copy of Canan and fondling a silicone breastplate is no fun so a collab would just be embarrassing for both lol. Anyways I doubt she'll ever collab with anyone because her other job makes her more cautious about stuff.
Umm, are you sure? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from the looks of it, she put on a comically large breastplate on top of her already large chest near the end of the stream. I don't think she's even allowed to show real nipples on stream.

Umm, are you sure? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from the looks of it, she put on a comically large breastplate on top of her already large chest near the end of the stream. I don't think she's even allowed to show real nipples on stream.
yeah, i think he got it mixed up

Maybe you're right, idk. Would help if someone could translate what she says. I just remember she did another video with bra with it cut out showing nipple, which was also fake, fake nipple (it's on page 1 of her thread). Too much fake stuff makes me doubt everything. Why does she never do handbra or pasties like Canan? They're on the same site, no reason she can't do that. Then we could at least see her real tits, easy enough to tell if real then even with pasties on. Just suspicous she's ALWAYS in some big heavy duty bra (could be massive pushup/stuffed bra rather than silicone breastplate I guess) that she never takes off and then doing these fake titty/nipple things too.. So I just assumed it's all fake at this point but maybe I was incorrect, shrug. Either way I don't think a collab will happen with Canan for reasons people have stated.

Last edited:
Macoto is kinda sus in how she never shows anything, but that's not really relevant.
In her first or second FC she had fake nipples and she recently showed off a fake breast thing with much bigger tits that she was thinking of trying out. But neither of those are actually intended to look real.

From what I know Rika has stopped all her super ecchi stuff, and AFAIK she only did/does niconico so it's not even that ecchi. I don't think Choco ever did any irl stuff on camera. She does have her sex ASMR where she plays to be a nurse or something, but I think that's it? Would love to be completely wrong lol
She quit because of family reasons, yes, although she recently came back with less horny content. Nevertheless, my point was that she's had slips happen and nobody from the other company has chastised her, so there's no reason to believe canan would be chastised either.

Nevertheless, my point was that she's had slips happen and nobody from the other company has chastised her, so there's no reason to believe canan would be chastised either.
I think the main difference is that Canan acts more openly menhera about things so antis get the reaction they want.

The details on the manager event aren't 100% , and regardless of what happened, it happened years before the content switch so it clearly wasn't the cause.

The only thing we know for sure is that he was stalking her and that's it. Her being raped is just a huge rrat.

Any link to 'em?
The slip? Well i only seen one the new one on her thread but it''s been said she have 3 nipple slip(excluding new one) and 1 pube slip but i can't really find them. But she don't really bother about the slip unlike Canan. So she probaly intended to go even lewder before but her granpa death change it all.

Back
Top Bottom