EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Kinda boring, very little boob content and the panties are too big/thick to be that exciting. Time to spend another 30 days dreaming of the good ole days.
It's pretty boring...... honestly i don't even get boner, i hope her short video is spicy.

Doubt it. She posted the "hey don't fucking pirate my shit" message right after she woke up today, she's probably pissed.
Pissed about what? She knows that her stuff is regularly pirated, so would be out of the blue for her to be angry all of a sudden from that to happen

Why are all her files always above 2 gigabytes? It's just a video and it's already like 9 GB for one single video. Is this some kind of 12K Ultra HD or something?
3 hours+ of 1080p 60FPS at a reasonable bitrate of 6000-8000kb/s.

That the perineum(part between the anus and vagina), and really little part of the labia majora showing(under 10% of the labia major)

Canan Nearly Full Archive
2018.09.30 - 2023.11.30

30TB of upload. Seed once you've got it.

Also since Canan said this the other day, Heyo Canan and / or manager-san. Glad you're watching

Last edited:
2018.09.30 - 2023.11.30

Will buy more high speed bandwidth for it later so it's going to be SLOW after 2TB until I do with the amount of people downloading
hey, can i ask if i can put my other files in the folders? e.g a subtitle file, or does that mess up the recheck when you update it? and also are updates on sukebei a completely new torrent or just replaces the old torrent? thank you so much

hey, can i ask if i can put my other files in the folders? e.g a subtitle file, or does that mess up the recheck when you update it? and also are updates on sukebei a completely new torrent or just replaces the old torrent? thank you so much
A torrent only looks for the files in the torrent when you check. It doesn't know that anything exists.
They'll be completely new torrents but since it'll use the same MD5 and hashes in the future you'll download, force recheck, then let your client download the new stuff. As I stated that's a long ways away though. Just figured I should share what I have now before the holidays.

I'd highly recommend looking into what a torrent is and how they work.

2018.09.30 - 2023.11.30

30TB of upload. Seed once you've got it.

Also since Canan said this the other day, Heyo Canan and / or manager-san. Glad you're watching
Bless you my dude, also damn almost 700gb
While I don't have the storage necessary to dl it, ill try to get a 2tb hdd in the future so I can get the torrent and also seed it.

Back
Top Bottom