EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

It miko costume ?And the plan was how many yen one?
it was yesterdays FC, and also since you are asking 5k and 10k yen can watch the streams but only the 10k ones getting the short vids she sometimes post

Here you are, your majesty. Was almost tempted to blur out everything since you alone can't see them. The image titles have the timestamps, but these aren't normal lengths and look too deep to be "I was carrying a box and dropped it" scratches
I'm not a medical professional, but if you're implying that she might self harming I'm not sure that's the case. I don't think people normally cut themselves that high up, but I could be wrong.🤷

Here you are, your majesty. Was almost tempted to blur out everything since you alone can't see them. The image titles have the timestamps, but these aren't normal lengths and look too deep to be "I was carrying a box and dropped it"

Here you are, your majesty. Was almost tempted to blur out everything since you alone can't see them. The image titles have the timestamps, but these aren't normal lengths and look too deep to be "I was carrying a box and dropped it" scratches
VOD-19-2024-01-31-ASMR-KU1-mp4-snapshot-00-53.jpg
VOD-19-2024-01-31-ASMR-KU1-mp4-snapshot-01-10.jpg
VOD-19-2024-01-31-ASMR-KU1-mp4-snapshot-01-16.jpg
I think the cuts may have come from some sort of clothing? Case in point, her shrine maiden sleeves. Maybe when trying it out, it was too tight the first time around? Lol

Yeah that looks something more like a cardboard box with an uneven edge or something would do. It's definitely not fucking self harm LMFAO. How the f you gonna make a tiny ass cut at an awkward angle so straight with a razor or knife or anything? "Oh no my life is a lie let me give myself this tiny ass paper cut!!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom