EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

can people outside of Japan sign up to her website i want to see her short videos shes posted
Yes, you can sign up on her FC website (there are english instructions on the website on how to sign up) although it's easy enough with google translate to fill in the basic sign up information. Then you can pay for the tier of plan you'd like through paypal, which you can link to any credit card or bank account whether you're in Japan or not. Note that only the highest tier brick house plan has access to the shorts.

Dang, she actually showed her face a little bit during her FC stream too. It'd be great to see more in the future. Particularly around 37:00 of the recent FC

Care to share?
dont get baited dude its literally covered with pink circle, she wont show any faces anytime soon, this time around its fine to show bit of faces because its pre recorded so it can be edited

if you want to see her face that bad you can google some because she posted some back then on her twitter, granted its filtered to hell but if you wanna see it then go ahead

Last edited:
Ah, yeah. No worries, I have seen the pictures. I was just curious since I don´t really watch her content anymore. Just hanging around to read the gossip
dont get baited dude its literally covered with pink circle, she wont show any faces anytime soon, this time around its fine to show bit of faces because its pre recorded so it can be edited

if you want to see her face that bad you can google some because she posted some back then on her twitter, granted its filtered to hell but if you wanna see it then go ahead

This might be a big ask, but there are some dedicated bros out there, so maybe not.
Is there a list of all the streams where she actually masturbates?
Specifically the ones where she full on cums.
I think I probably already have most, if not all of them, but I haven't been sorting them, so a list would be helpful lol.

This might be a big ask, but there are some dedicated bros out there, so maybe not.
I think I probably already have most, if not all of them, but I haven't been sorting them, so a list would be helpful lol.
if you mean manual masturbation, then this is fc number 14,15,18,19 and a new short video for this month, about whether she cums, my personal opinion, no, in general, for watching all the videos for me personally, where possible or at least similar to this number 3 and number 4, only she knows for sure, but I don't think she'll answer if you ask her about it)

Full on cums? Very hard to say my brother. The only time I am sure she actually legit came was on the succubus stream, which as we all know is the legendary stream.

But yeah. With how good she acts, it's very hard to say

I mean like any of the ones where she actively touches herself (or uses the vibrator/dildo) and cums. so yeah I think pretty much all of the numbered FC ones she does. I ended up just downloading all of them, so those ones at least are nice and sorted now lol.
I was more wondering if there are any past ones that she did where she masturbates, or are all of those sfw? (not that there needs to be, the FC ones are top tier as it is).

Also, at the risk of sounding delusional, I'm going to disagree with you on whether or not she actually cums. Granted I don't think its every single time she says, and some of them are definitely stronger than others, but for the most part, at least in the FC videos, she is definitely cumming for real. Specifically any of the times where she starts going ham on her nipples (especially her left one) while touching herself, or pretty much any time she uses the pink vibrator.

Because I've organized it now, I'll be the bro and timestamp the times she cums in each FC video:
- VOD#1 (2022.08.26)(Maid) She gets close right at the end, but then the camera cuts out lol.
- VOD#2 (2022.09.25)(Pajamas) 1:10:30 (starts at ~55:00ish) Takes her a while, but she gets there eventually. Not a very powerful one, but definitely real. Again at 1:34:00ish and 1:49:00ish but its audio only, so its hard to be sure. Definitely a favourite.
- VOD#3 (2022.10.28)(Succubus) Everyone's favourite Succubus. She gets Really close at 43:00ish, 45:45ish, 46:50ish, Almost does at 48:10ish, Cums at 49:25 with her nipple out which is hot AF. Probably would have gone for an immediate round two if she didn't freak out. Bonus nipple sighting at 1:25:00ish. And a final time at 1:49:57ish. Obviously a favourite.
- VOD#4 (2022.11.30)(Swimsuit) Fake or very weak one at 1:10:50ish. Starts to cum and tries to stop herself at 1:37:25ish, keeps it going until 1:39:05ish where she Cums Hard. Very Very hot. Serious amount of build up for the next one where she Cums Hard Again at 1:57:07ish (starts 1:47:00ish). Absolutely a favourite.
- VOD#5 (2022.12.27)(Bunnysuit) Could be fake, but with the amount of work she put in probably not at 1:06:50ish. Same kind of thing, but more likely to be real around 1:22:35ish. She doesn't cum, but the chair session from like 1:40:00 to 2:00:00ish is incredibly hot if you're into bjs. (also gaming oshiri at 2:07:00ish is really cute lol). Good, but not a favourite.

My ADHD kicked in so I'm bored now, and too horny to keep going lol.
I'll do the rest another day (cause at this point I'm just writing myself a guide); but the point it she definitely cums for real at certain points in some of the videos.

Last edited:
All short video which just a audio she cum hard, especially the second one(where she state she already prepare towel in case she make a mess) and the third one around 11 minutes of it where she hard to breath

Back
Top Bottom