EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

So apparently this happened, got it from 4chan. She did made a tweet 2hr ago that she calmed down. the fk happened
C had a meltdown on twitter, saying how she doesn't have children or something and was worried. All tweets are quickly deleted after 20 minutes in.

So apparently this happened, got it from 4chan. She did made a tweet 2hr ago that she calmed down. the fk happened
I smell coomer bait, it's possible she's complaining about not having children but not really likely knowing her. She does this a lot anyway (the meltdown thing)

I smell coomer bait, it's possible she's complaining about not having children but not really likely knowing her. She does this a lot anyway (the meltdown thing)
Yeah, this is nothing new. She's kinda menhera when the time of the month comes, it's just woman things.

I mean like any of the ones where she actively touches herself (or uses the vibrator/dildo) and cums. so yeah I think pretty much all of the numbered FC ones she does. I ended up just downloading all of them, so those ones at least are nice and sorted now lol.
I was more wondering if there are any past ones that she did where she masturbates, or are all of those sfw? (not that there needs to be, the FC ones are top tier as it is).

Also, at the risk of sounding delusional, I'm going to disagree with you on whether or not she actually cums. Granted I don't think its every single time she says, and some of them are definitely stronger than others, but for the most part, at least in the FC videos, she is definitely cumming for real. Specifically any of the times where she starts going ham on her nipples (especially her left one) while touching herself, or pretty much any time she uses the pink vibrator.

Because I've organized it now, I'll be the bro and timestamp the times she cums in each FC video:
- VOD#1 She gets close right at the end, but then the camera cuts out lol.
- VOD#2 1:10:30 (starts at ~55:00ish) Takes her a while, but she gets there eventually. Not a very powerful one, but definitely real. Again at 1:34:00ish and 1:49:00ish but its audio only, so its hard to be sure. Definitely a favourite.
- VOD#3 Everyone's favourite Succubus. She gets Really close at 43:00ish, 45:45ish, 46:50ish, Almost does at 48:10ish, Cums at 49:25 with her nipple out which is hot AF. Probably would have gone for an immediate round two if she didn't freak out. Bonus nipple sighting at 1:25:00ish. And a final time at 1:49:57ish. Obviously a favourite.
- VOD#4 Fake or very weak one at 1:10:50ish. Starts to cum and tries to stop herself at 1:37:25ish, keeps it going until 1:39:05ish where she Cums Hard. Very Very hot. Serious amount of build up for the next one where she Cums Hard Again at 1:57:07ish (starts 1:47:00ish). Absolutely a favourite.
- VOD#5 Could be fake, but with the amount of work she put in probably not at 1:06:50ish. Same kind of thing, but more likely to be real around 1:22:35ish. She doesn't cum, but the chair session from like 1:40:00 to 2:00:00ish is incredibly hot if you're into bjs. (also gaming oshiri at 2:07:00ish is really cute lol). Good, but not a favourite.

My ADHD kicked in so I'm bored now, and too horny to keep going lol.
I'll do the rest another day (cause at this point I'm just writing myself a guide); but the point it she definitely cums for real at certain points in some of the videos.
Mind putting dates to these and future guides? Really unsure what you're referring to with "VOD #"

Back
Top Bottom