EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

yeah.. I don't know about that,thank you for tell me these things,I think now she has earned enough money,don't have to going R18,maybe we will never see that
Unless you watch hololive, and specifically her, it's normal that you don't know. To make people understand it better, she is the equivalent of big tiddy goth gf. The only difference is that she is not goth, but she has big breasts, she's horny almost 24/7, she has unusual fetishes (like smell), she comes from a dysfunctional and poor family (thanks to this she may have trauma; incest), she is very affectionate with her genmates and from time to time she brings out her crazy side (it's not like "uwu she crazy lul kawaii", sometimes she talks about certain topics or makes comments that make you wonder if she's okay). Many times she spoke about her brother in terms as if he were her boyfriend, and that's how she sees him around her. She even makes jokes that are half true in which she says that she is attracted to him. Also, if you keep in mind that in Japan these types of traumas or fetishes are more common, well, you get the point. "Future husband" is also bs. She has lesbian, or at least bi, tendencies. Some time ago she made a very serious announcement asking people not to get in the middle of a relationship with a genmate/friend, a friend with whom they bought rings "pretending" to be married. Her closest Hololive circle, knows this facet. Maybe they don't know the details but they definitely know that she makes spicy content. I don't know, taking all that into account, I don't think she'll ever be doing R18.

Unless you watch hololive, and specifically her, it's normal that you don't know. To make people understand it better, she is the equivalent of big tiddy goth gf. The only difference is that she is not goth, but she has big breasts, she's horny almost 24/7, she has unusual fetishes (like smell), she comes from a dysfunctional and poor family (thanks to this she may have trauma; incest), she is very affectionate with her genmates and from time to time she brings out her crazy side (it's not like "uwu she crazy lul kawaii", sometimes she talks about certain topics or makes comments that make you wonder if she's okay). Many times she spoke about her brother in terms as if he were her boyfriend, and that's how she sees him around her. She even makes jokes that are half true in which she says that she is attracted to him. Also, if you keep in mind that in Japan these types of traumas or fetishes are more common, well, you get the point. "Future husband" is also bs. She has lesbian, or at least bi, tendencies. Some time ago she made a very serious announcement asking people not to get in the middle of a relationship with a genmate/friend, a friend with whom they bought rings "pretending" to be married. Her closest Hololive circle, knows this facet. Maybe they don't know the details but they definitely know that she makes spicy content. I don't know, taking all that into account, I don't think she'll ever be doing R18.
I do watch her so I know that most of this is bs

blud is onto absolutely nothing

Hi guys Im new here and I noticed that the videos cannot be watch do I need to download it first? and all the gofile links are dead xp

just some news todays fanclub is delayed to 31st and it will be a pre-recorded vid played live, she will only live for talking part at the end and the theme is most likely shrine maiden, so there you some info for you guys

since its not live maybe she can go a bit more wild because you can blur stuff out before hand so we will see

just some news todays fanclub is delayed to 31st and it will be a pre-recorded vid played live, she will only live for talking part at the end and the theme is most likely shrine maiden, so there you some info for you guys

since its not live maybe she can go a bit more wild because you can blur stuff out before hand so we will see
Will see if she's gonna go risqué with her Erotic Asmr this month.

Fantia implemented a way to tell if someone was using a scraper tool to get their content, and they were banning accounts that did. So the only way kemono will get updated again is if they find a workaround for it.

soooo commentary then

Nobody is getting Canan fantia pictures? Kemono is so outdated.
Check my damn torrent. The big one and newest on Sukebei. I archive EVERYTHING from Canan and have been for years including the pictures and some fansubs. I'm only going to update it 1-2 times per year because the next update will top 1TB (a 2024 ver.) and it's not worth paying for a seedbox 12 months per year for something that's only updated 2-4 times per month at most
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom