EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Pretty sure it's got nothing to do with that because the other girl that's in the same company as her has had multiple instances of slips of various sorts and it's never a big deal.

Also while she was probably too horny to care at the moment I'm pretty sure she wasn't happy about it afterwards.

Also also her FC is rated R-15 (check the age check when you first enter) and exposed nipple is R-18 so it's problematic either way.

But then again, she doesn't just do ASMR you know, and unless people are ignorant, I believe that every fan that knows her vtuber persona already knows it is her.

But then again, she doesn't just do ASMR you know, and unless people are ignorant, I believe that every fan that knows her vtuber persona already knows it is her.
Her vtuber company doesn't care unless she breaks NDA and reveals stuff about her vtuber side.

The site is R15 and she personally just doesn't want to show the goods.
It's called a slip for a reason.

Pretty sure it's got nothing to do with that because the other girl that's in the same company as her has had multiple instances of slips of various sorts and it's never a big deal.

Also while she was probably too horny to care at the moment I'm pretty sure she wasn't happy about it afterwards.

Also also her FC is rated R-15 (check the age check when you first enter) and exposed nipple is R-18 so it's problematic either way.
wait who

can i ask from which date onwards does she use dildos on stream + pretends to masturbate on stream? thanks

I mean there's a lot of people on that list, a lot of the links are to dead accounts and it doesn't list Canan's FC for example. So what are we supposed to be looking for here? Clicked through a ton of them and didn't find anything that looked irl nsfw besides canan's.

Last edited:
I mean there's a lot of people on that list, a lot of the links are to dead accounts and it doesn't list Canan's FC for example. So what are we supposed to be looking for here? Clicked through a ton of them and didn't find anything that looked irl nsfw besides canan's.
I found sato nozomi (natsuiro matsuri) https://simpcity.su/threads/yui-hiiragi-yui.179175/#post-2386598, she has a video doing handjob in the dildo.

Here a thread that i found after searching.
A few vtubers content like fantia, fanbox

idk, the only succubus I know is choco-sensei, and I don't know ig she has slips. I know Mel (Rika) has, maybe they're talking about her?

What's the probability of her collabing with others on lewd content? call me down bad but I want to see those puppies fondled by another person, male or female.

What's the probability of her collabing with others on lewd content? call me down bad but I want to see those puppies fondled by another person, male or female.
If something like that were going to happen, it would probably have to be either a boyfriend or some random cheerleader she happens to know, right?

with female? probably, but less likely to happen as canan barely seems to close with others who is in the same content work as she is.
with male? that would put her career on suicide watch.

Back
Top Bottom