EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Do you guys know any other ASMR gals like Canan, Rizunya or Macoto ?

https://www.youtube.com/@user-xx4pf6gx9v - her channel was banned so most ASMR videos got deleted.

There are others that work for the same companies as the ones above that also do similar streams. I think the paid videos from both Masqurade and Connectopia usually are either audio only/Vtuber model ASMR or non-ASMR sexy videos. Some, like Nano, do seem to have NicoNico channels with sexier streams like Canan.

Do you guys know any other ASMR gals like Canan, Rizunya or Macoto ?
Amino Pikon makes ASMR like Macoto and Canan but cranked down by 2-3 notches. Here are some megas I found of her NN+ content its in chronological order. Credit to the op.

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

16.41 GB folder on MEGA 73

6 files

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

14.57 GB folder on MEGA 26

4 files

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

15.11 GB folder on MEGA 26

4 files

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

16.41 GB folder on MEGA 21

4 files

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

15.75 GB folder on MEGA 21

4 files

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

4.17 GB folder on MEGA 25

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

16.74 GB folder on MEGA 41

5 files

favicon.ico
mega.nz
rich-folder.png

3.1 GB folder on MEGA 94

2 files

So good people, I come with another question, to what plan (from her Fantia page I assume?) do I have to subscribe to get her FC livestream ?
Mainly asking since GT is giving me a headache when trying to read her page
And I saw something about after a livestream is made public it'll be sold for 3000 yen?

Last edited:
So good people, I come with another question, to what plan (from her Fantia page I assume?) do I have to subscribe to get her FC livestream ?
And I saw something about after a livestream is made public it'll be sold for 3000 yen?
FC membership for livestream is 5k / 10k yen(if including the shorts)
forgot the price for archive rental

They fixed the website again, cant grab the ID anymore for archives and shorts. there's still another way but its much hassle than the previous one
live still works though i think

Last edited:
Keep in mind you have to specifically subscribe to her FC. Fantia has vods of old Niconico videos with better framerate/resolution and the talking bits cut out.

I wonder if today's stream will be shared, i know it was not asmr and it makes sense if doesnt get shared, but i always enjoy this trying clothes streams she does even though they are rare i found it Very hot when she show bras and stuff

Any brothers that might redirect me to a way to download a niconico livestream, the extension I'm using is only giving me 20-50 sec(subscribed to the channel) so my options are either screen recording which would suck, or to find a way to dl the video.

I wonder if today's stream will be shared, i know it was not asmr and it makes sense if doesnt get shared, but i always enjoy this trying clothes streams she does even though they are rare i found it Very hot when she show bras and stuff
Has there been any other streams like that that have been shared? I can't remember seeing any.

Does anyone know if Rika is still doing her earlicking like she used to? I've been wanting to sub to her NND and get her stuff but don't wanna pay if she's not lol. I grabbed her stuff from the torrent (2019-2022) and I saw that her stuff from late 2022 was not as sexy as she was in 2021.

Does anyone know if Rika is still doing her earlicking like she used to? I've been wanting to sub to her NND and get her stuff but don't wanna pay if she's not lol. I grabbed her stuff from the torrent (2019-2022) and I saw that her stuff from late 2022 was not as sexy as she was in 2021.
she doesn't do the extra lewd stuff like she used to, this is also the reason why her stuff doesn't get shared on /t as much

They fixed the website again, cant grab the ID anymore for archives and shorts. there's still another way but its much hassle than the previous one
live still works though i think
by hassle do you mean the same way you do it for nico streams?

Back
Top Bottom