EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Imma be real w you. I like this. I would indeed be happy if we got a normal tease with no real intented nipple as to push the envelope and see how far it can go before she shows her boobs. Out of curiosity. Since most of the time, once I see them... they loose what makes them special to me. The mystery of the nipple.

Imma be real w you. I like this. I would indeed be happy if we got a normal tease with no real intented nipple as to push the envelope and see how far it can go before she shows her boobs. Out of curiosity. Since most of the time, once I see them... they loose what makes them special to me. The mystery of the nipple.
I don't really have any problem with the teasing game either, as long as there is a moment where it's delivered on, at **some** point, because even the teasing game gets old, I think. But that's just me.

I don't really have any problem with the teasing game either, as long as there is a moment where it's delivered on, at **some** point, because even the teasing game gets old, I think. But that's just me.
Very true. I guess there IS a way to one-up without reaching degeneracy. I just hope she doesnt dehumanize herself to earn more like what happens over in the americas or in the more extreme JAVs.

Last edited:
man i love the people in this forum unlike others, where they want her stop being a pussy and go degen mode and ignore the website rules and also her hololive persona, these bozos dont even pay for shit and complaining like they have been paying for months, they want her to just go do like sex on stream or someshit :MEGALUL:

Even then, the only extreme scenario where I see her doing something risky is if her vtuber persona somehow had to graduate because of a drama that made her entire fandom mad and there would be no way to get back to it. she easily makes more money from that that anything else.

man i love the people in this forum unlike others, where they want her stop being a pussy and go degen mode and ignore the website rules and also her hololive persona, these bozos dont even pay for shit and complaining like they have been paying for months, they want her to just go do like sex on stream or someshit :MEGALUL:
if she is happy and can still do her vtuber job.. fine by me.. i'm just a cheap/broke big booba lover.

im hoping there is a one kind enough simp to share us the special vid if you subscribed to her highest tier for 1 year, which is kinda soon
Is she actually dropping something for 1-year subs by the way? Like, did she say as much?

Is she actually dropping something for 1-year subs by the way? Like, did she say as much?
yeah its literally on her website she just gave out the special photo thingy with her sign on it for the 6 month subbers, and it says on 12 month theres a special vid, and if i have to guess its probably just her thanking the subbers personally, doubt she will do borderline lewd shit but the latter is easier to do rather than recording personalized video so i can hope a bit at least

heres the page regarding gift for 3,6,12 month subs, but its in japanese though

yeah its literally on her website she just gave out the special photo thingy with her sign on it for the 6 month subbers, and it says on 12 month theres a special vid, and if i have to guess its probably just her thanking the subbers personally, doubt she will do borderline lewd shit but the latter is easier to do rather than recording personalized video so i can hope a bit at least

Ahhh I see. Hopefully someone's been subscribed to her for that long and can share it with the class

its a bunch of random bonuses and physical gifts for being loyal (pictures, pins, letters, etc) the right section is the brick house plan and only that gets the year bonus video

2023 03 26 FC【耳舐め✨ASMR】爆乳家庭教師と受験終わりのご褒美え〇ち♡今日だけボクの専属お姉さん♡【KU100】.mp4 008762183

:Pog::Pog::Pog::Pog:

Very true. I guess there IS a way to one-up without reaching degeneracy. I just hope she doesnt dehumanize herself to earn more like what happens over in the americas or in the more extreme JAVs.
yeah, it's still really far to reach JAV level of degeneracy. I mean we only saw a nipple because of a slip and we haven't even seen her right nipple.

its a bunch of random bonuses and physical gifts for being loyal (pictures, pins, letters, etc) the right section is the brick house plan and only that gets the year bonus video
yeah i know i forgot to say the highest tier/plan subs figured i should say that rather than just subscribers my bad, and i didnt bother saying the other gifts because i think none of us cares since not any of us are subscribed :MEGALUL:

Naw...too much teasing with not enough delivery is boring AF. It turns you into maimy...where no matter how close it looks to happening, you already know that it's not going to happen. There's no excitement for nip if you know for a fact nip ain't happening

Personally I find her brand of horny refreshing. Don't get me wrong, fap material is fap material, I just like that this doesn't invovle an oversized dildo and the such

Back
Top Bottom