EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

ngl, they might just not care. I find it okay as I don´t particularly mind it. But I understand there are rules
There are always new people / lurkers who don't care and just start chatting and bumping threads, happens to many threads, just report it, I've reported a ton, but nowadays I'm too lazy and just say whatever, someone else got it :Bootylicious:

Hi, Could someone explain her content release schedule? I'm a little confused about the acronyms like FC and NND?

I've seen some videos with this purple/pink strip that goes across and the videos are the sames NND ones I think, are they from Fantia?

Hope what I've written makes sense, because I'm slightly confused myself.

Hi, Could someone explain her content release schedule? I'm a little confused about the acronyms like FC and NND?

I've seen some videos with this purple/pink strip that goes across and the videos are the sames NND ones I think, are they from Fantia?

Stands for Fanclub, from her website https://canan8181.com/, and Nico Nico Douga, a japanese livestream platform, https://ch.nicovideo.jp/canan8181

FC are for fanclubs which came from her own website like the dude above me mentioned and NND is from the niconicodouga platform, also regarding fantia sometimes she will release the better quality from her NND streams to her fantia, so since the spicy ones are from FC the NND stuff now is getting overshadowed and rarely getting shared, i guess a lot of us dont really care about her NND stuff nowadays since her FC stuffs. But if you just care about the super lewd stuff just ignore the NND stuff

maybe for the collector type people they still care probably, but i will say sometimes a clueless newcomer would download the NND thinking its the FC one and they get mad cuz they think shes scamming us but in reality they dont know which is which :KEKWlaugh:

'The site with nigh limitless free premium content doesn't have that ONE stream I wanted. What a scam, I'll never get the time it took me to login back'
:SadgeCry:
"Forshame, sir. I believed this stablishment to have be so thine decency to respect thy precious time. I shall returnee to thy chambers, blue balled, in the search of cheeto comfortation. GOODAY" :Pog::poop:

Can anyone put the bunkr videos from the contents thread on gofile (or anything else you want)? It doesn't let me download the videos on bunkr
Edit: nevermind it works now

Last edited:
Can anyone put the bunkr videos from the contents thread on gofile (or anything else you want)? It doesn't let me download the videos on bunkr
gofile files don't last longer than a day because it is not DMCA resistant, and she has her managers or simps checking this forum for her leaks.

i know nothing about video editing, and i want to know if theres a way of removing the pink bar or making the opacity higher

gofile files don't last longer than a day because it is not DMCA resistant, and she has her managers or simps checking this forum for her leaks.
Pretty sad way to spend your working day just reading coomer discussions and see if they link another stream and the simps are worse doing that for free :KEKWlaugh:

Pretty sad way to spend your working day just reading coomer discussions and see if they link another stream and the simps are worse doing that for free :KEKWlaugh:
That's how a simp works, try to help the thot that speaks with everyone that gives her money hoping that you will feel special when she calls you by your user name instead of just another user :peepoShrug:

Back
Top Bottom