EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

This is the most simp shit I could ever say but, as long as she enjoys what she's doing and the content is good I'm fine with whatever, ultimately.
I think that if things go well and we mantain a healty community, she will eventually get comfortable enough to level up her antics. As long as she as a person feels okay with it, I´m all in for.

I think that if things go well and we mantain a healty community, she will eventually get comfortable enough to level up her antics. As long as she as a person feels okay with it, I´m all in for.
I feel like this has a high probability of being what happens.

"I'm considering quitting if the situation remains unchanged," yeah fucking right lmfao. She makes way too much money to quit

she made those tweet like once in a couple months, she has considered quitting many times before but the one time she really really considered quitting is when the nipslip drama happened never because of pirating shit

Talk Like A Pirate Day GIF

She always does this every two or three months. There is also a desclaimer under every post she has on fantia and her FC about not pirating her stuff. We all well know she will NEVER stop doing it unless it actually risked her life (because of a crazy fanboy who somehow knew her adress for example)

"I'm considering quitting if the situation remains unchanged," yeah fucking right lmfao. She makes way too much money to quit
well idk how much she actually makes but she still has her hololive job where she makes some good bucks too.

but i guess she makes more on fantia so it won't be an option to quit that :KEKWlaugh:

Hey guys, I found a place that has a few vids of her and other girls that aren't anywhere here. I've tried downloading them through a Chrome extension, but it didn't work. I also tried opening the developer tools to snoop around, but the page freezes altogether with a message to not open developer tools. Does anyone know of software that can download the vid? Sorry if this isnt the place to post this, I asume it is since I'm trying to get her content

Hey guys, I found a place that has a few vids of her and other girls that aren't anywhere here. I've tried downloading them through a Chrome extension, but it didn't work. I also tried opening the developer tools to snoop around, but the page freezes altogether with a message to not open developer tools. Does anyone know of software that can download the vid? Sorry if this isnt the place to post this, I asume it is since I'm trying to get her content
it might be easier to help you if people know what site it is, I probably won't know how to dowload but some gigabrain coomers here might be of help

it might be easier to help you if people know what site it is, I probably won't know how to dowload but some gigabrain coomers here might be of help
I thought it wasnt allowed to promote other websites on this forum? well I hope in any case I don't get banned. the site is asmrine.com, it has a few vids I haven't seen about her but the quiality only goes up to 720p

I thought it wasnt allowed to promote other websites on this forum? well I hope in any case I don't get banned. the site is asmrine.com, it has a few vids I haven't seen about her but the quiality only goes up to 720p
i have seen that website and all of the fanclub streams there have been shared here, and all of the short vids, could you possibly be talking about the nico nico stream one then? in that case i dont think most people care about her nico nico ones since she opened her fanclub and im sure also that the nico nico thats posted over there has been shared once upon a time back then, sorry but by any chance are you new to her stuff?

Last edited:
try IDM

not to sound arrogant or something but, what the hell did she expect when she uploaded things in the internet? we're in the digital age lol. anything and everything has a chance to get leaked
I mean, I don't think she cares *that* much. Honestly, I don't. She's still making insane amounts of money regardless of what gets leaked.

not to sound arrogant or something but, what the hell did she expect when she uploaded things in the internet? we're in the digital age lol. anything and everything has a chance to get leaked
I think she's just doing what she can to try to prevent leaking but overall there's not much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom