EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

I have a question. I keep seeing canan streams/videos where the beginning is blurry and has text at the bottom saying "Full-length video available for 'Ki no Ouchi' or higher tier" and other videos where there is no blur in the beginning and starts with a pink streak at the bottom showing the time and date of the stream/video. I've seen this in two different videos of what I assume is the same stream/video since she's in the same outfit.

So what's going on here? Is there like a streamed version with all the graphics/art/thumbnail in the beginning and end and another version where its the stream but it doesn't linger on the thumbnail image at the beginning and end and has no blur in the beginning? I can't tell if there is a "better" version of her streams or if there is just one stream that happened on say 2022-07-10 and nothing else.

Does anyone know if there are re-uploads of Irsuan's first two videos from the other thread where he added english subtitles to a part of a canan stream that he posted on Jul 20, 2022? The others are still up but I really want that video he translated where canan is talking to chat about her nip slip.

I have a question. I keep seeing canan streams/videos where the beginning is blurry and has text at the bottom saying "Full-length video available for 'Ki no Ouchi' or higher tier" and other videos where there is no blur in the beginning and starts with a pink streak at the bottom showing the time and date of the stream/video. I've seen this in two different videos of what I assume is the same stream/video since she's in the same outfit.

So what's going on here? Is there like a streamed version with all the graphics/art/thumbnail in the beginning and end and another version where its the stream but it doesn't linger on the thumbnail image at the beginning and end and has no blur in the beginning? I can't tell if there is a "better" version of her streams or if there is just one stream that happened on say 2022-07-10 and nothing else.
if the beginning is blurry on her website meaning that's the preview of the stream, so you gotta buy her plans and do not panic there is only one stream happening
Does anyone know if there are re-uploads of Irsuan's first two videos from the other thread where he added english subtitles to a part of a canan stream that he posted on Jul 20, 2022? The others are still up but I really want that video he translated where canan is talking to chat about her nip slip.
that one didn't mention anything about nip slip because it didn't happen at that stream she talked about the nip slip incident on nico nico community stream (different from usual nico nico) and i dont have it, and i dont think anyone have it saved, plus at this point she probably changed a lot of her mind from what she said she would do in that nico nico community stream regarding the future after nipslip

if the beginning is blurry on her website meaning that's the preview of the stream, so you gotta buy her plans and do not panic there is only one stream happening

that one didn't mention anything about nip slip because it didn't happen at that stream she talked about the nip slip incident on nico nico community stream (different from usual nico nico) and i dont have it, and i dont think anyone have it saved, plus at this point she probably changed a lot of her mind from what she said she would do in that nico nico community stream regarding the future after nipslip
OH ok yes thank you for all the information it was difficult for me to tell if there were different videos or if people were just making 50 min cuts from a 3 hr stream. And thanks for letting me know about the nipslip thing I was just curious and there isn't a lot of subtitled stuff from her. I would like to know what shes saying some times even if its just talking with a chat I can't see and the typical "does it feel good when i lick your ear" type stuff.

And just to clarify the streams are no different from the videos she posts on fantia right?

OH ok yes thank you for all the information it was difficult for me to tell if there were different videos or if people were just making 50 min cuts from a 3 hr stream. And thanks for letting me know about the nipslip thing I was just curious and there isn't a lot of subtitled stuff from her. I would like to know what shes saying some times even if its just talking with a chat I can't see and the typical "does it feel good when i lick your ear" type stuff.

And just to clarify the streams are no different from the videos she posts on fantia right?
the stream she posts on fantia are usually just a higher quality and audio of her niconico streams not her fanclub and i think sometimes she edited the talking part out, so yes its no different than the nico nico ones just better quality

I know this would never happen but I'm just gonna put this out in the universe. If Canan would ever do a future lewd collab with a holomem who do you think would be the most likely to agree, Me personally I think Marine/Canan would be the hottest thing ever😩 since Marine said she has a fat ass.

"edited to specific lewd collab"
As an Ichimi, I'd go absolutely ballistic. One can only dream...

Are there any other holo or niji vtubers who does what canan does on the side? Or even just irl lewd content?

sooo back to canan, i read in reddit that you can actually see her p*s*y in the january 2023 fc stream. anyone verified this?

sooo back to canan, i read in reddit that you can actually see her p*s*y in the january 2023 fc stream. anyone verified this?
short answer, No.
long answer, as close as it would be like most people in those poses. Basically right at the cusp of showing lips but not enough to trigger any rulings

Back
Top Bottom