EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Not gonna happen :MEGALUL: , we can only wish, but anything too daring wouldn't be possible unless her vtuber persona dies.

why doesnt she just do penetration off camera. and just show the panties dropped below her legs with audio of her pussy sounds. would that make it r18?
She said she couldn't because:
1) The website that hosts her content doesn't allow it.
2) She physically can't.

She once said she can't put it in more than a couple of cm because... well... you understand, right? There's a reason why she often gets depressed and feels lonely. It's also the reason why she was so upset with the nipslip. She said she wouldn't ever show them until she gets a boyfriend and he sees them first.

2) She physically can't.

She once said she can't put it in more than a couple of cm because... well... you understand, right? There's a reason why she often gets depressed and feels lonely. It's also the reason why she was so upset with the nipslip. She said she wouldn't ever show them until she gets a boyfriend and he sees them first.
Aw man, that's kinda sad :Sadge:

2) She physically can't.

And you guys believe in this? lol (talking about she can't handle more than a couple of cm).
You don't need a dick to lose your virginity, lots of ppl use dildos or other things, unless she's with that mentality of "I am saving myself for my first boyfriend", which has a ultra low possibility to be true, but that's prolly just bait for japanese ppl that like "her" woman "pure"

I can believe that she just don't wanna do it or if what u saying is true that the website don't allow this type of content, so that make sense.

why doesnt she just do penetration off camera. and just show the panties dropped below her legs with audio of her pussy sounds. would that make it r18?

well before succubus stream she did "masturbate" off camera on all of the stream, its up to you to believe whether she really did that or no, and then on the talking part of the stream before succubus one, she learned that the viewers want to see the "masturbating" but she reminds people no penetration on cam, so viewers suggest just angle it smartly which she did for police short vid and bunny girl, maybe for now she's being careful for a bit because she got scolded for her swimsuit stream from the part where she grinded her pussy on mic stand
i already answered this question. To make things simple, im gonna summarize what she said in the first donation reading stream and the talking part of the earlier streams, she said she wanna practice more using toys and dildos because she feels embarassed by the calvin klein stream. She said she can only put the glans in for the dildo the reason is that up until her website being opened, she had only masturbated with her nipples only and only sometimes rubbed her pussy despite having dildos and toys so she's super inexperienced with them. She said she's a very lewd girl she masturbates almost everyday even way way back prior to the website opening, and now for the website issues i think they dont care unless you show genitals on stream, whether you insert it for real or not as long as your actual pussy isn't being shown on stream they will let it pass, but that is just my observation from her streams and macoto because they have same providers.

2) She physically can't.

I'm sorry I still don't know about this website thing, like why do they have rules? Is it like some kind of management? who runs it?

i liked this one way much more than the christmas one, maybe because this one has a lot of my fetishes

Can confirm that it is not as wild as the previous streams, but I am down bad for stockings so I enjoyed it

i already answered this question. To make things simple, im gonna summarize what she said in the first donation reading stream and the talking part of the earlier streams, she said she wanna practice more using toys and dildos because she feels embarassed by the calvin klein stream. She said she can only put the glans in for the dildo the reason is that up until her website being opened, she had only masturbated with her nipples only and only sometimes rubbed her pussy despite having dildos and toys so she's super inexperienced with them. She said she's a very lewd girl she masturbates almost everyday even way way back prior to the website opening, and now for the website issues i think they dont care unless you show genitals on stream, whether you insert it for real or not as long as your actual pussy isn't being shown on stream they will let it pass, but that is just my observation from her streams and macoto because they have same providers.
What happened in the calvin Klein stream that was embarrassing?

Back
Top Bottom