Simp Chat Burch Twins - Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

DezID

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
They both made polls for potential new OnlyFans. Cosplay was winning on both.

Wtf, just post that on your current ones. If they make that separate because there won't be T&A, it's just Instagram material.

Also one of the choices was "Femdom" which I'm not sure they could pull off.

It's annoying that so much of their posts are collab girls I don't care about.

DezID

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

They each have their own "Free" ones where you have to pay to view osts.

Then they share their Twins account which is paid access. I don't know if everything inside is included or if there are additional charges for posts inside.

I could see if they wanted a more wholesome account for their younger fans they could use another one, but OnlyFans probably isn't the platform for that.

It is interesting to see how their polls broke down:

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Almost the same number of people voted, but Julia had an extra category so it's not 1:1.

Still, overall, more people voted to see Lauren looking dominant than voted for Julia to be dominant.

But more of Lauren's fans want to see her looking submissive than dominant, and more of Julia's fans want to see her looking dominant than submissive.

Again though, they are already posting cosplay and lolli pics of themselves on their knees looking up submissively at your junk. And all of OnlyFans is "findom."

Femdom and feet are the only things they don't really do yet.

ansenquen

Diamond Tier
May 11, 2023
F*ck voters man, i seiously can't belive there's guys voting cosplay when we only want the exactly opposite...
I want to see them cosplay as The Terminator when they travel in time.

Last edited:
  • PepeHands
Reactions: Edmund the Martyr