EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

She tries so hard to make her boobs seem like they're actually big, and not just big against her tiny frame.

she posted that to twitter and then deleted it. she does that a lot, takes a sexy picture and leaves it up for a little while and then deletes it later. Probably to post it again some other day. Or could have been e-thoth regret.
Wonder what her subscriber count is like after the shenanigans that went down last year and whether that might have some part in these types of actions.

Wonder what her subscriber count is like after the shenanigans that went down last year and whether that might have some part in these types of actions.
When you hit rock bottom, some will do alot of regretful actions to climb up faster rather than the proper process

we’ll considering she’s not the best person, maybe hitting rock bottom might teach her a thing or two

And maybe we’ll finally see more rather than her teasing us for half a damn decade

bunny has low likes on her instagram and twitch compared to other girls that also have a million followers meaning she bought follows. She doesn’t seem to have sponsors even after signing with a new management team and her boring camgirl twitch streams don’t do as well as other twitch thots who are newer. Her photos are getting sluttier by the day and I’m certain the only thing keeping her from onlyfans is the cash of whatever man she’s dating.

bunny has low likes on her instagram and twitch compared to other girls that also have a million followers meaning she bought follows. She doesn’t seem to have sponsors even after signing with a new management team and her boring camgirl twitch streams don’t do as well as other twitch thots who are newer. Her photos are getting sluttier by the day and I’m certain the only thing keeping her from onlyfans is the cash of whatever man she’s dating.
now GLADLY correct me if I'm wrong but a few months ago when someone brought that up a bf, she claimed she was "just focusing on herself for now". I know she lives with bahroo and I think the other mod "something texas" but to be fair both of them are like fat so idk

now GLADLY correct me if I'm wrong but a few months ago when someone brought that up a bf, she claimed she was "just focusing on herself for now". I know she lives with bahroo and I think the other mod "something texas" but to be fair both of them are like fat so idk
Wait, hold on, she moved in with *Bahroo*? When did this happen?

Back
Top Bottom