EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

what sponsors? bunny never makes posts about them like every other sponsored streamer. if she had sponsors she wouldn’t be fap baiting on twitch and giving pics of her tits to twitch subs. she has clearly fallen on some hard times.

Apparently not so hard to still have GamerSupps as a sponsor.

(Who also sponsor Kaho Shibuya so it makes sense, they both moved away from their past lives but at least we got to see all of Kaho)

Apparently not so hard to still have GamerSupps as a sponsor.

(Who also sponsor Kaho Shibuya so it makes sense, they both moved away from their past lives but at least we got to see all of Kaho)

not the same as a sponsorship. anyone can get a code from any gamer drink company to push the products. streamers with 2 views get codes like this. i hate to say this because it’s a shitty stereotype assholes love to spread about e-girls but bunny has no real personality to bank on when it comes to being an entertainer. hell i recall she faked a country accent at some point to try and seem different but got called out so much she cut it out. unlike kaho (who you mentioned) bunny does not come off genuine at all. bunny isn’t particularly witty or funny and from what she’s shown so far has no talents. she needs to get to hot tub streams quickly if she wants to keep up her inflated twitch views. her viewers are already declining so if she doesn’t show more skin she’ll be right back to her couple hundred views she was at prior to her thotting it up.

Only recently discovered her on Twitch and my god it's refreshing to have a stream where everyone isn't pretending to be watching for any other reason than the obvious. You can just say "nice tits" and the mods will be like ikr. So sick of the bullshit girls play at when they dress like whores and sell their bodies for $$ but if you ever explicitly acknowledge it then you're a creep and have given the game away, like some surreal emperor's new clothes charade. Maybe she's a shit person in other respects I dunno but this factor alone makes her better than 99% of other e-girls on the platform for me

Only recently discovered her on Twitch and my god it's refreshing to have a stream where everyone isn't pretending to be watching for any other reason than the obvious. You can just say "nice tits" and the mods will be like ikr. So sick of the bullshit girls play at when they dress like whores and sell their bodies for $$ but if you ever explicitly acknowledge it then you're a creep and have given the game away, like some surreal emperor's new clothes charade. Maybe she's a shit person in other respects I dunno but this factor alone makes her better than 99% of other e-girls on the platform for me
Okay that actually is respectful

I just wish she'd just make an OF already 😪
i still keep up with her a bit because she’s bound to pop a tit out when she gets desperate enough and she is getting very desperate. she had some other management agencies before this new one she has now and they all dropped her. The first thing that pops up when you google BunnyAyu are articles about how she scammed a business client into 20k of debt and her false sexual harassment claims about mike z. this agency will drop her too.

i still keep up with her a bit because she’s bound to pop a tit out when she gets desperate enough and she is getting very desperate. she had some other management agencies before this new one she has now and they all dropped her. The first thing that pops up when you google BunnyAyu are articles about how she scammed a business client into 20k of debt and her false sexual harassment claims about mike z. this agency will drop her too.
OOF... do you how many management agencies have dropped her at this point? (I'm guessing the previous ones weren't aware of her controversies and understandably immediately dropped her once they found out since she's a huge brand risk)

How many?
I meant if she was apart of multiple agencies and they all dropped her at once or if she's been through many over the years that have dropped her. Also if any were related to the controversy surrounding that girl she scammed.

Her twitch chat is just full of degenerates, something she would actually moderate before the degenerates became the only ones who will actually watch her. I'd almost feel bad for the desperate levels she has to stoop to if she had not done it to herself by being a crap human being

Her twitch chat is just full of degenerates, something she would actually moderate before the degenerates became the only ones who will actually watch her. I'd almost feel bad for the desperate levels she has to stoop to if she had not done it to herself by being a crap human being
idk why she doesnt start an onlyfans lol... as soon as she drops a lewd set everyone will forget shes a crappy person lmao. momokun turned out to be a terrible person so she started dropping nudes and everything was just fine afterwards lol

idk why she doesnt start an onlyfans lol... as soon as she drops a lewd set everyone will forget shes a crappy person lmao. momokun turned out to be a terrible person so she started dropping nudes and everything was just fine afterwards lol
This exactly. Nobody is watching her for her "talents". If people pay her to just sit there on Twitch, imagine how much they'll pay to watch her take dick.

Her channel went full horny recently, she even dropped the vtuber thing, all streams are horny bait with her in skimpy clothes jiggling her boobs or doing ASMR in huge cleavage. If you gonna go that route at least open an Onlyfans, there is legit no shame in it, a bunch of girls do normal streaming and have an OF on the side without even going nude.

I'm convinced this is some weird pride on her side. Like it is admitting defeat to go back to lewd modelling after making a big deal out of leaving it.

Back
Top Bottom