Simp Chat Bukkit Brown - Discussion Thread

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Asexual means you don't necessarily feel sexual attraction towards people, you can still have sexual thoughts and be in a relationship and find yourself sexy in some way.
Also, it doesn't take a genius to know that big ass and nice titties makes people go awooga and pay money.

rajesh123

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
How? Asexual has never meant "I do not feel sexual pleasure". If I'm not in the mood for sex and my gf comes over and starts jerking me off that doesn't mean it's going to stop it from feeling good. In the same vain; if somebody is never in the mood or attracted to someone, they can still get off all the same.

bbbbbbb

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
asexual until recently was always "I don't feel attraction to people". How do you like sex but not feel attraction to the person having sex with you? If your truly not in the mood, someone touching you wouldn't provoke a response. If someone I wholly felt was unattractive try to interact with me in a sexual manner, I would feel disgust. It doesn't make sense for there to be a "spectrum" for asexuality, you either are attracted to people or not. Anything outside of that would just be one the hoe spectrum.

• Brainlet
Reactions: heretobrowse

rajesh123

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 6, 2022
Because sexual stimulation can feel good even if you're not horny?
Not true at all. I get hard all the time without being horny, as is normal. And if some hypothetical fat greasy woman came up to me during that time I'd still be able to have sex with her even if I wasn't into it. Maybe that's dependent on the capability of someone's crotch but people having sex/masturbating when not in the mood is one of the most common things in a relationship.
A lot of asexuals ARE sex-repulsed. Those ones usually only do it to please their partner so they'll have a romantic person in their life that won't leave them. Some asexuals just don't find sex enjoyable because they find it boring. Some just don't like physical contact in general. It's not some black & white binary title.

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
You need to go learn the definition of asexual lol and also the difference between asexual and aromantic. This is also not like a totally new thing either before you start saying that too, this has been my understanding of asexual and aromantic for the past decade at least.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

lururul

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 5, 2022
Going back on topic, I miss when she had some more weight. The 3 links I put before was when she had a pretty nice round ass. There's this other very old picture of her in a changing room. She used to have a nice amount of ass, then she dropped quite a few pounds.
Her home gym workout video(s?) were some good stuff. When she got up from a squat it had a nice jiggle to it.
Don't know if I can direct upload it without need to use an external site.