Simp Chat Bukkit Brown - Discussion Thread

nexusnoa

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Perhaps until she officially chooses to produce NSFW content, we can only watch other people's NSFW content about her on the deepfake channel

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
IMO, I'd rather have nice edited HD pics then random selfies and editing can take time sometimes also if you have a busy schedule, like being at a con or multiple cons like they are, this can be difficult.
To add to what thrownnaway8778 said, they seem to suffer from anxiety and/or depression, and as someone who lives with someone with both of those, I can understand how that can get in the way of life at times.

Reactions: aka_chi

Drakeennah

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 27, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Eh while I can understanding edited pics/videos takes time. However, there has been a drop in video content, and an increase in images even before the big move (Genuine question what was with the gif set? No hate but why not just make it a video unless all the gifs weren't enough to make into one video?). Which is for me kind of off putting? I don't know how to put it.
Also to your point about time consumption I feel like the large images sets they put out would take longer to handle then the videos. With how much they have to go through. Going through possibly hundreds of images to make sure you have the right one (and making sure the wrong one or ones that don't meet your standards are out) . Reshooting some/many of images and remaking the pose, making sure nothing too bad slips through the cracks, and like you pointed out with Anxiety and the like images are def something to make that flare up (as you will be going over EVERY inch of that image to make sure it's perfect lol). Plus there is all the additional edits and glowups you have to do to each image itself at times, etc.
I know the Spider Gwen thing had them really annoyed, because the lighting wasn't perfect but if you look through their videos the lighting isn't the primary concern (not to say the lighting is bad but you can often notice the quality difference in a video and a HD image.) they just often use a flattering filter, or just nice lighting for a video.
I hope they are taking care of themselves, and taking it slow. That is fine I mean after all we aren't the ones doing the work (we are the ones who pay though) but I don't think the images are a "in between" move type thing. Unless they have someone doing all the editing for the images they send in, it feels like it would take a lot of time and could/would add more stress.

Heldriver

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 21, 2022
Of course, everyone has libido, but wouldn't the lack of sexual attraction and/or sexual repulsion repel a person from doing a bunch of nsfw stuff?