Simp Chat Botezlive / Botez Sisters

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
On the parasocial scale, asking whether you think they fucked a number of people, and how good they are in bed, is probably a 1 compared to the other stuff discussed in these threads.

It's very easy to get pats on the back for saying stuff like "Man, you guys are way too personally invested in ____ These comments are weird!!!". But I often find the people who call this out, especially when it doesn't rise to that level, way more annoying. Why? Cause it is quite well established we are on threads talking about people we will never know and meet. No shit Sherlock. You are not stating anything we don't know. We also obviously have some investment in them or we wouldn't be commenting in these threads. Even if it's for a fleeting moment. And that includes you.

I get it. Sometimes people get carried away and things can enter creepy mode. But most of the time everyone knows when we are there and people get called out for it in the comments. When it's just typical coomer talk about female celebrities or gossip about their lives, I don't think you need to pull out the parasocial card on anyone.

Last edited:

CarterNash

Diamond Tier
Sep 23, 2023
He wasn't getting emotional at all. But you obviously are and got butthurt. He and a few others just defended that guy who was bringing up a very legit topic for a COOMER site before you decided to clutch the pearls and derail things with a very unneeded comment. You should probably take his advice and learn from it.

Anyway, for any techno fans out there. Is Andrea's music any good? She just released this. Or is she just another rich pretty girl who wants to push buttons and call themselves a DJ cause learning an instrument would take too much time. Could she actually make a living from this?

Last edited:

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
Nothing I would listen to more than once but it's not awful and she probably had talented people helping her. Just like they both have grandmasters coaching them in chess which is a huge advantage. It's good to have money.

But she actually seems dedicated to it and wanting to learn and get better. She is not Sommer Ray or these other TikTok girls pretending to be a DJ cause they think it's just pushing buttons. And her side hustle is not screwing with the Botez brand and chasing viewers away like Alex's poker stuff. Nor trying to hook her audience onto gambling. If I remember correctly Andrea's DJ streams did well with viewers since people will watch Andrea do anything. As opposed to Alex whose poker streams usually get under 2k viewers.

licorice0053

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
alex has been really leaning into sexy dresses this tournament, huh? a quick skim through the latest vod doesn't show any slips but that dress looks risky!

Reactions: sonny99

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Just curious how many agree with X34 here?

It just feels like a bunch of people don't like Alex. And trying to turn their content into poker streams really backfired on her. She even dipped under 1k viewers doing her poker ads without Andrea.

Hell Andrea might even be the better chess player at this point.

Reactions: X34

Stardew

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 16, 2023
I think people don't like Alex much cause she is so damn boring. Yeah she has a nice ass but you barely can see it cause she doesn't do Passes like her sis. Andrea is the complete package and is the only reason anyone cares about the Botez sisters now. She is the star.

Alex is no beast but she also isn't super pretty like Andrea, Nemo, or Anna Cramling. She also doesn't have boobs like Dina Belenkaya. Hell JulesGambit has a way better body and is prettier than Alex
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images