EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

That's the issue though. Regardless of what she values more or less, people aren't actively paying her for her cosplay stuff on tiktok. People ARE paying for her OF.
And I'm not expecting her to do anything more than tease. I just wish she put the same amount of effort into her lewd stuff. It's not as if she needs to even change the format from her regular stuff on tiktok. That's what people want. Just her regular content, but more lewd. Maybe throw win a few boob/feet pics every so often.

Rather than doing content that she's clearly not comfortable/familiar with, it'd be far better for both parties if she were to continue the style/format she's always done, and just ramp up the lewdness.

Calling her fat, I totally disagree with though. Like sure, she's got some curves. So what? Either, you're attracted to her—in which case her weight clearly hasn't been an issue up until now—or you're not, in which case, why even bother watching her content? Not everyone has to have some stick-thin build. And not being such doesn't mean that they're obese or unattractive. And it certainly doesn't justify insulting them because the wank material that they're producing for you isn't up to your standard.

There's nothing wrong with fair, reasonable criticism of a content creator and the content that they produce. But making ad hominem attacks on their appearance/body and generally being a dick because you don't like their content just makes you a cunt.
I think every part of her is perfect except her ears because they clearly don't work. when EVERYONE is echoing, "do the tiktok shit with your tits out" and she is still making trash content. I realize the echo chamber of "she isnt comfortable" "she doesn't know what to do" etc. Most of her criticism on OF , and critical comments on tiktok are one of two thing. 1. do the same thing you do on tiktok or 2. post more frequently.

Something has to spark inside her, for her to improve the content, by now she just want to keep the of pay check rolling.
Or she just start feeling it, or she will leave asap, because rn it's clear that she is putting minimum effort, I don't really care to know exactly where she said, but I remember reading somewhere that she was kinda afraid of being labeled as a scammer for her OF, at least this gave us weekly posts haha.
For me, I just keep following because I was here since the beggining, it is fun to keep watching where this will lead, but the content at least for ME is cool when the girl at least like of what she's doing, and for me, seens like she's hating it.
When she was at patreon, she was excited in the begin, feeling sexy and stuff, discovering this side of her, rn it's just "here guys 4 seconds of titties flopping, just don't bother me"

Something has to spark inside her, for her to improve the content, by now she just want to keep the of pay check rolling.
Or she just start feeling it, or she will leave asap, because rn it's clear that she is putting minimum effort, I don't really care to know exactly where she said, but I remember reading somewhere that she was kinda afraid of being labeled as a scammer for her OF, at least this gave us weekly posts haha.
For me, I just keep following because I was here since the beggining, it is fun to keep watching where this will lead, but the content at least for ME is cool when the girl at least like of what she's doing, and for me, seens like she's hating it.
When she was at patreon, she was excited in the begin, feeling sexy and stuff, discovering this side of her, rn it's just "here guys 4 seconds of titties flopping, just don't bother me"
why would she put in more effort if she's realized she can do the minimum every other week and still get subs

Proof that hard work doesn't get you a raise or a promotion... even if you're self employed :P

Emiru had her days of trying to use her body to get attention, but it was at the very beginning, just search old emiru. She don't even look the same, it has a totally different vibe, today she looks idk cute? Funny how make up can change how you looks

I am a sub and even I was like WTF? I would've been happy if there was a good PPV but i couldn't even believe there was no PPV attached to this.

Don't get your hopes up yet, until we get it, it's still not there. Even tho I kinda don't know what ppv she could put out after those pics, if it's not pussy. Titjob? She already did it I think.

She changed her header to every other monday a week or so ago. Half the product for 100% the price. If its too hard to get dressed up and pop a tit then why is it so easy to do it several times a week for tiktok >.>
I know about the header. I just thought she would've posted something without a PPV. Or that this week would've been PPV week. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom