EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

That's a stretch, I don't sub to her, never paid a dime for her content, nor do I have over reaching expectations on what content she posts or when she posts, I question why everyone gets so aggressive and mad when you can just walk away knowing she will never post as much or the type of content you want. :KEKW:
For real. Most of the complainers aren't even subs to her onlyfans, they just come here once a week and expect others to upload leaks then they get pissy when people don't (cause Bonbi hasn't posted any)
Absolute clown fiesta, I really wish the forums would get rid of discussion threads - always turns into a fucking cesspool of melodramatic coomers who aren't even the ones buying shit.

Bonnie just doesn't seem comfortable. Almost like she doesn't feel that she is sexy. I think she should spend some time just recording herself masturbating or otherwise enjoying her own body, then give those a watch and see what looks sexy to her and then show her subs versions of that she is comfortable with. At the moment she just acts like a fumbling child imitating things she sees others do without any feeling. I realize OF is basically a job but if you are gonna do sex work at least enjoy it.

At this point, just posting it's great, but yeah it has a lot of space for improvements.
I don't exactly remember where I read, but it seens in one of her streams she said that she was afraid of someone making a video of her OF being a scam,lmao, maybe that helped a Lil bit.

She's getting it! The last videos are cute and she finally shows her face more instead of being a slab of meat on parade - let's hope she keeps this up, if anyone goes to her streams and stuff she should really know that everything people wanted was her TikToks but with nudity.

She's getting it! The last videos are cute and she finally shows her face more instead of being a slab of meat on parade - let's hope she keeps this up, if anyone goes to her streams and stuff she should really know that everything people wanted was her TikToks but with nudity.
everything people wanted was her TikToks but with nudity
I couldn't have said it better

Back
Top Bottom