EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

As I've already said, she just needs to do more lewd versions of her regular content. She obviously isn't comfortably doing the OF stuff, and puts very little effort into the OF content itself.

I mean, some of the hottest cosplay images I've seen have been from Chunmomo, and she doesn't even do actual nudity, it's all implied. You don't need to do full nude or eve be that sexual to make it work.

As I've already said, she just needs to do more lewd versions of her regular content. She obviously isn't comfortably doing the OF stuff, and puts very little effort into the OF content itself.

I mean, some of the hottest cosplay images I've seen have been from Chunmomo, and she doesn't even do actual nudity, it's all implied. You don't need to do full nude or eve be that sexual to make it work.
no. she needs to gape her anus for us

She made a few stories, one of them was she explaining that she can afford all the pets, because she jiggles her titties.
People seens to always critizise the number of her pets, seens to really bother her

She made a few stories, one of them was she explaining that she can afford all the pets, because she jiggles her titties.
People seens to always critizise the number of her pets, seens to really bother her
She seems to take any criticism, even extremely well founded complaints, as a personal slight.

Back
Top Bottom