EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

5ye4gj.png

Bonbi should take better care of herself. The newest video in her bathtub was pretty gross.

5ye4gj.png

Bonbi should take better care of herself. The newest video in her bathtub was pretty gross.
It's bizarre to me, how you people will complain about her content and appearance, yet... here you are, still subscribed to her and watching everything she posts. You react to my posts with the "pet the simp" reaction, yet you're the one still subscribed to her. I bailed about 2 weeks in, when I realised her content was gonna be dogshit.

Yet you're still here simping and defending. She isn't going to have sex with you bro.

I hate these filters so much
How am I defending her, exactly? I don't look at or care for her content, and I've openly criticized her in this thread.

I just think it's dumb to log into a forum and whine about how much you're not enjoying something that you're literally subscribed to entirely of your own free will. And frankly, not liking someones content doesn't give you free reign to act like an asshole about it—which a lot of people are doing—and it adds absolutely zero to the discussion.

If they dislike her content so much, then why are they still paying monthly to access it?

And tbh I wouldn't want to have sex with her, let alone that convince myself that I somehow stand a chance by "defending" her online lmao. I just think that there's a correct and reasonable way to criticize people without being spiteful about it, or resorting to ad hominem attacks on peoples appearance. And as I've already said, if the appearance is that much of a problem, then why subscribe to/look at her content?

Back
Top Bottom