EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

Okay guys, here's an update. I know people won't be happy about this but it is what it is. I will be straight up about it. I don't think I should do customs, at least not for another couple of months. There's just too many requests, and I cannot possibly get through all of them :( Especially since I already promised each piece of content would be unique and exclusive to the buyer! But since a lot of people already paid through tips, I will be refunding everyone through pypal! Please message me your info and the money will be sent as soon as possible!! Since I won't be doing customs I've decided on something else. Every so often everyone will be sent PPV's where I'll have a preview of what it is, and a price, so if you'd like to, you can pay right then and there to see it! and if not, feel free to ignore it and wait for another to come on by that you may be interested in! I feel as though that'd be the easiest route for everyone, and everyone has a chance to get something a bit spicier than my usual posts!!!! I know lots of people will be upset, and I'm very sorry! Please understand where I'm coming from!!! <3 and dont forget to msg me your pypal email for a refund if youve already paid! thank you so so much! Ill still be posting this weeks content later <3
tl;dr - She got overwhelmed with custom requests and is just gonna send paywalled PPV of her choice to DMs going forward.

tl;dr - She got overwhelmed with custom requests and is just gonna send paywalled PPV of her choice to DMs going forward.
Good that she at least was upfront about it and addressed it right away. It also means the general people not buying customs from her will get more content so, for most of us it's a good thing.

Good that she at least was upfront about it and addressed it right away. It also means the general people not buying customs from her will get more content so, for most of us it's a good thing.
for sure, customs are hard to leak, but this DM stuff will leak so quickly.

Ah, thank you
Not sure why the person who posted the other message on a certain other board didn't post that as well, weird she kinda went back on her own message like 2 hours or so after
Refresh your OF tab. She posted this latest message to her feed a few hours after that one from your screenshot.
Not my screenshot, got it from another board

Back
Top Bottom