EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

sigh.... all too common for this shit is start happening...>.> maybe a second month dip in subs would make her put her paying gig first lol
i never did follow her work before, but using patreon as a comparison i was expecting this alredy, not this early lol but yeah.

I thought she had a vault of unreleased patreon pics for occasions like this? why not just post a couple of those - wouldn't even be a big hustle
that or since all her of/patreon content is cosplay lewds/nudes anyways if she is "taking time off to focus on cosplay" how hard is it to whip out a tit and snap when you are done doing your little dances for tiktok.... This is a excuse to not post. Unfortunately a lot of girls do this shit after the first couple weeks and they get their monthly check. Then in a month we will see some form of apology or major excuse and a post for a "sub-a-thon" lol

Back
Top Bottom